Disney Wonder Report by Mordecai, the three eyed monster.

Dailymeel

Mouseketeer
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-01.jpg

"This is where I, Mordecai, tell you about my adventures aboard the Disney Wonder! Click here for the blog

When I arrived on the cruise, I was immediately charmed by the round windows! How fun! There was even one in my room! What a nice surprise!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-06.jpg

Sometimes the stateroom host didnt know which are my ears, and which are my feet when he tucked me in. Thats okay, I still had the best sleeps ever!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-07.jpg

When we visited Alaska, I enjoyed most of my time on nature hikes. What a beautiful world.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-08.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-09.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-10.jpg

Sometimes I like to hang out with the towel animals. This sneaky monkey is a particularly fun one.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-11.jpg

There are all kinds of art on the ship! I actually visited every single one of them!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-12.jpg

I love relaxing on deck. Alaska is windy, so blankets are a necessity.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-13.jpg

There are all kinds of views of the ship! You can watch little children frolic in the pools, a movie, or whales dancing in the ocean.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-14.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-15.jpg

I prefer watching a movie by the pool.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-16.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-17.jpg

I havent seen Cinderella in at least 8 years!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-18.jpg

The ship is very beautiful. Even the elevator rides can be scenic!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-19.jpg

Guess what my absolute favourite thing to do on this ship is?
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-20.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-22.jpg

24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-23.jpg

LIVE THEATRE!!!

It is a good thing to know where all the safety equipment on the ship are!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-24.jpg

There are lots of chairs you can sit on the deck. One of my favourite decks is Deck 4, because Mickey and his friends sometimes like to go on deck and watch the view.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-25.jpg

Im staking out Mickey and his friends.
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-26.jpg

This is the end of my report! Have a magical day! Look! A whale!
24-08-2013-Mordecais-Report-27.jpg

Now this is just plain adorable. It makes me want to bring an Ugly Doll along on my next cruise!

Now this is just plain adorable. It makes me want to bring an Ugly Doll along on my next cruise!

Thanks jjje! It was fun going around this ship photographing him. most of the time on my belly, hahaha!

Thanks for the reports. I thoroughly enjoy them. We are going on this one next August.

Question: The blanket Mordecai has in the chair on the deck...did you bring that from home or does DCL provide them???

Thanks for the reports. I thoroughly enjoy them. We are going on this one next August.

Question: The blanket Mordecai has in the chair on the deck...did you bring that from home or does DCL provide them???

Hi dbarker! Thanks for reading the report! You'll enjoy the trip! We were lucky because there was no rain for us ! Alaska rains a lot.

The blankets were provided by DCL which was awesome :D There's these "Box-cabinets" (i'm not sure what to call them) they're all over the deck. Some have towels in them, some have blankets. I think they're labelled. You can't miss it because it's a giant brown cube on deck. I think there's a sign that tells you not to sit on them.

Cute report! Thanks.
My daughter (rccllap) took Figment along on one of our trips to Grand Cayman and did a trip report (and photo album) of his adventures away from Epcot. And have you read any of SSRMonkey's trip reports? A really fun perspective to do these.

Looking forward to also reading your "regular" report.

Cute report! Thanks.
My daughter (rccllap) took Figment along on one of our trips to Grand Cayman and did a trip report (and photo album) of his adventures away from Epcot. And have you read any of SSRMonkey's trip reports? A really fun perspective to do these.

Looking forward to also reading your "regular" report.

No! I haven't seen SSRMonkey's trip reports! Now I have to look it up! Thank you!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter