Disney Wonder Panama Canal May 01, 2016

Thanks, Kathy. Should I just put that info on here -- or is there another way to do it? I already have ideas for our door and for making the gifts, so I'll be ready!

Thanks, Kathy. Should I just put that info on here -- or is there another way to do it? I already have ideas for our door and for making the gifts, so I'll be ready!

Well, you can put it here, or we can do 8 more posts for you until you reach the magic number of 10 to be able to pm the info to me, or you can email me at twokats@peoplescom.net and get it to me right now!!

Just found this thread while looking for FE exchange information. So excited to see that there are people traveling with young kids. I was worried my little one wouldn't get to meet alot of new friends in the kids clubs since it is right before end of the school year. This will be our 4th disney cruise 1st one that my daughter can enjoy the kids clubs. I am new to any type is discussions boards don't even have facebook so please bare with me if I ask to many questions. What do I need to do to be involved in the FE exchange?

Karlee

Yes I have one started. All I need is your name where you are from (if you want to add that) and your stateroom and an email to send you the list. It is a postcard recipe exchange, which just means that you put the recipe on a postcard from your area or state. Just adds a little to it.
Hi Kathy,

Please add the following to the recipe exchange:

Pam and Jeff Hornsby - Cabin 2080 from Los Angeles, Calif.
Larry and Ann Genuth - Cabin TBD from Los Angeles, Calif.

I believe you have our email from the FE list, but please let me know if you need it again and I will PM it to you.

Thank you,
Pam

Just found this thread while looking for FE exchange information. So excited to see that there are people traveling with young kids. I was worried my little one wouldn't get to meet alot of new friends in the kids clubs since it is right before end of the school year. This will be our 4th disney cruise 1st one that my daughter can enjoy the kids clubs. I am new to any type is discussions boards don't even have facebook so please bare with me if I ask to many questions. What do I need to do to be involved in the FE exchange?

Karlee

:welcome: glad you found us. Ask all the questions you need.
For the FE, I need names, ages, cabin #, and an email address. That will be a start.

:welcome: glad you found us. Ask all the questions you need.
For the FE, I need names, ages, cabin #, and an email address. That will be a start.

Would it be ok to email you all that information to the email you posted earlier. Also I need some information on how exactly the exchanges work they just sound so fun so I have to be a part of it.

Karlee

Would it be ok to email you all that information to the email you posted earlier. Also I need some information on how exactly the exchanges work they just sound so fun so I have to be a part of it.

Karlee

Yes, that will be just fine. I forgot I had posted it.

Kathy thank you so much for all the great information on the FE. I am excited to get started. Can you tell me when we will have a list so we know who is in each cabin.

Right now the list is about half full. Each list consists of max 20 cabins. As soon as I have it full, I send it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter