Disney Wonder Halloween Cruise October 26

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by candacesib, Sep 19, 2013.

1. candacesib

candacesib Earning My Ears

Hi! I'm new to forums and so I'm a little lost. We are going on the October 26 Disney Wonder cruise out of Galveston. I'm wanting to be added to the fish extender list but not sure who to contact. It won't let me private message or public message anyone until I have 10 posts. Can someone contact me on how to be added? And how does the fish extender thing work? This is our first cruise. I bought a fish extender a month ago not realizing it was an organized event. I thought we all just bought a fish extender and gifts and put random stuff in random people's FE. WRONG! Anyway, a little direction would be great! Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Yes, the FEs are handled on your cruise meet thread. You can find yours by going to the top of the first page here and click on DISNEY CRUISE MEETS. Then scroll down to find your year and ship, click on that, and then scroll down to find your specific cruise.

Or the easy way, here's a link to your meet thread:
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002656

I will point out that most FE groups have a cutoff date that you need to sign up by, generally about 4-6 weeks out.

4. FrogMBA

FrogMBA Mouseketeer

We have a facebook page Closed group Disney Hallowonder Cruise 2013 ask to join we have a lot going on.

There is still time to join the FE :cool1:

Welcome Aboard:cheer2:

5. candacesib

Thank You! I sent a request to join the facebook group. I guess once I get accepted I'll be able to see what all is going on. I'd like to be part of the Trick or Treat group too. Don't know anything about it tho!

6. candacesib

Can you tell me anything about the FE or ToT things? I'm telling you, I'm CLUELESS!! We have 2 small boys, age 4 and 1, and I think this is something they will LOVE!