Disney Wonder - Galveston to San Jaun - January 20, 2017

I am currently searching for a power wheelchair rental for the cruise. If anyone knows of a good company, please pass on the information.
I currently have a power chair, but it is big and heavy. This usually is not a problem when we are just driving, but for flying, it becomes difficult.
All I have currently been able to find for rentals is either a manual wheelchair, or the scooters with handle bars similar to a bike. Because of a problem with a disk in my neck, I would not be able to use the scooter type one.
Thanks in advance for any help.

~Tink~

Saw your post and looked it up. I found this website: http://www.scootaround.com/

Also, have you contacted your airline and or the airport you'll be flying into? If you do they have to help you. They can also point you in the right direction on where you can find everything you need in Galveston and Puerto Rico

Saw your post and looked it up. I found this website: http://www.scootaround.com/

Also, have you contacted your airline and or the airport you'll be flying into? If you do they have to help you. They can also point you in the right direction on where you can find everything you need in Galveston and Puerto Rico
Thanks for the link and the information.
I have sent a request to the company and we will see if they have what I need. My wonderful DH said that he will be calling the airline and the airports when we get closer to arrange for any help we may need.

~ Tink ~

Hello all, just signing up for this cruise. This will be our second DCL trip and had a blast last time. This will be ME (42) DW (43) DD(4) and DS (1). Please add us to the Mixology Sign up list (2)!

I love the idea of the shuttle to Galveston. That was a huge savings for us. We'll definitely be doing that. PS - My old account went away and we are also going to sign up for the FE If you can add us please do! I'm working on getting my posts back up now!

Hello all, just signing up for this cruise. This will be our second DCL trip and had a blast last time. This will be ME (42) DW (43) DD(4) and DS (1). Please add us to the Mixology Sign up list (2)!
Howdy, and welcome aboard!
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
I have added you to the roll call and to the mixology group.
I will get you on the FE list as well. When you reach 10, just let me know and I will get the PM with information needed to you.

~ Tink ~

I can't wait to get back to PR for some Mufungo <SP>? I love the stuff. My Wife not too keen.

The weather looks really cold which is a bummer as we are big beach people!
My hubby and I took a cruise to that area last January, and I thought the cool temperature would be a problem for me as well. However, I found it a perfect temp for our buggy and snorkel tour.
P.S. I am the type of person who gets cold when the temperature falls below 80!

We had a big group for the FE (around 25-30) and it was fine and great! You can spread out the drop offs over the days. Its nice for the kids to have a surprise each day! So I say the more the merrier!

Looking forward to dinner in the upcharge restaurant, spectacular. All the food is good though :-)

Anybody looked at airfares and gotten numbers IE Southwest to Hobby from PR?
I looked back in January to get an estimate for that time of year. I have the amounts saved on my computer, I will post what I have found tomorrow when I get the computer pulled up.

We had a big group for the FE (around 25-30) and it was fine and great! You can spread out the drop offs over the days. Its nice for the kids to have a surprise each day! So I say the more the merrier!
I see you have reached 10. I will get the PM out shortly.
Agreed, the number of cabins has never been an issue as far as the deliveries go. Actually I enjoyed the delivery aspect. You feel like somewhere between Santa and Tinkerbell.
The concern on group sizes, I believe, is about luggage space for the return flight. If you are fine with that, I have no problem putting you in multiple groups.

Anyone else bringing little little ones (Ie Pre-K or K)??
One other family so far is bringing their 4 year old.
On our last cruise, we put together a toddler play date early in the cruise to give the kidsand parents a chance to meet. It was a big hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter