Disney Wonder Dry Dock Watch - 11/10 Wonder departs on first cruise out of Galveston

The same guy has a video of himself doing work inside what I’d guess is the wonder... You can’t see much though.

Just google:
kenja7 instagram
the first link will show you his instagram feed without you having to sign in or have an instagram account.

As mentioned, there’s some salty language.

Ok, after adding the link to the front page, I now watched the video. No real new info for us, the only thing I saw was that it looks like Tiana will give out beads to kids. But who knows how accurate that is since they kept showing footage of the Dream/Fantasy in between (Midship Detective Agency, Animators with Crush). :sad2:

Last edited:
Ok, after adding the link to the front page, I know watched the video. No real new info for us, the only thing I saw was that it looks like Tiana will give out beads to kids. But who knows how accurate that is since they kept showing footage of the Dream/Fantasy in between (Midship Detective Agency, Animators with Crush). :sad2:
That's what I was wondering - will they add those even though the Magic didn't get them, or is it just stock footage to beef up the segment.

So....I'm scared to ask this for fear of being run out of town....Is Frozen really still big? Is it really a thing kids are clamoring for? (We have boys, neither ever cared about the movie and I've never seen it). I guess the question is: won't Frozen be out of date really soon?

So....I'm scared to ask this for fear of being run out of town....Is Frozen really still big? Is it really a thing kids are clamoring for? (We have boys, neither ever cared about the movie and I've never seen it). I guess the question is: won't Frozen be out of date really soon?

The same could be said for pretty much any of the "modern classics". I for one never saw the point of The Little Mermaid - cannot stand it in the Disney version. But she's still huge. And I enjoyed Tangled, but honestly would never have said "It's big, let's make it into a stage show".

The same could be said for pretty much any of the "modern classics". I for one never saw the point of The Little Mermaid - cannot stand it in the Disney version. But she's still huge. And I enjoyed Tangled, but honestly would never have said "It's big, let's make it into a stage show".

Hah!
Great point!

Don't really know that it's still BIG, but I think it'll fall into the "classics" category of Disney stuff. So, much like Cinderella, Snow White, et al.

LOL! Well, my daughter is 11 and way over it by now and not just b/c she's aging out of it. She still loves Disney characters, just got tired of the Frozen inundation... and then discovered Lilo and Stitch last year for her new character obsession. Also over it are my nieces (ages 4 and 7). I think it'll still be big with girls younger than my youngest niece who are just starting to get into princess stuff, but the same can be said of any character they're watching for the first time... as evidenced by my daughter suddenly getting into Stitch at the age of 10 b/c she just happened to see it for the first time then. But it's old news for many of the kids who were hugely into it.

Even though my son (long tormented by his sister and cousins' Frozen reenactments) will be supremely cranky about it, I am looking forward to the show. They can use the Frozen theme for snow/ice special effects that wouldn't make sense in any other theme I can think of, anyway.

14474200_1781985145355767_659267537086709760_n.jpg

Another, from https://instagram.com/p/BK20iodjWN4/

That's what I was wondering - will they add those even though the Magic didn't get them, or is it just stock footage to beef up the segment.

I am pretty sure it is just stock footage. The times you see them using DL footage for WDW videos and the other way around is mindboggling. Or showing Dumbo in its old location behind the castle instead of Storybook Circus.

Just curious if anyone else noticed the odd timing of the original duck tail picture that was floating around, do we know for sure this is the wonder or were they recycled pics of the magic in some cases?
Should be the Wonder. The Magic was in a different berth, it had the white Navantia metal 'arch' above the ship, the Wonder has a lot of the yellow crane like things around it. This picture also has the same building in the background as the picture of the Wonder with the ducktail next to it waiting to be installed. The original of this picture was posted on instagram by someone in Cadiz 3 days ago--jesus collantes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter