Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

Are there Mickey Mouse Rice Krispy Treats available on board? What about Mickey ice cream sandwiches (not the bars)?

Are there Mickey Mouse Rice Krispy Treats available on board? What about Mickey ice cream sandwiches (not the bars)?
I've read that the rice crispy treats are an "off" menu room service item but I've never tried to order one myself.

I've read that the rice crispy treats are an "off" menu room service item but I've never tried to order one myself.

That's what I've been reading too. I haven't yet figured out if they have any mickey mouse ice cream sandwiches. But I know what I'll be doing after I eat lunch on embarkation day....run back to the room and order some rice krispy treats!

Although it would be nice if they had these out for the Halloween candy stations :)

Hi Remlap, Gold! Most impressive. Any advice for us new to the cruise to nowhere, it looks like you've done it a few times?

The two nights are fun. Check in at San Diego was a bit of a cluster, but once on the ship all is good. The port is directly across from Amtrak so don't rule that out getting to the port. On last year's cruise they had fireworks. Don't worry about all the posts you read on dis of people stressing over things that don't matter. You'll have a great time. We're even thinking if the two night the next weekend comes up on guarantee to book that since they are no more come 2016.

Has anyone been thinking of your FE gift/gifts you'll be doing? Will you be doing individual or cabin gifts?

So I am reading on other parts of the forum that the Mickey Rice Krispy treats are no longer available through room service? That room service directs you to a gift shop to purchase them? Has anyone gone on a recent trip (spring 2015) that can verify?

I have never received them from room service- only the gold/ platinum Castaway Club reception. Which, by the way, does anyone know if the reception will be held on our short 2 night?

Last edited:
I just booked the cruise and learned about the FE... I've never been on a Disney cruise, so naturally, never participated in an FE. Is it too late for me to be added to the list? I'm not sure exactly how this works, but it sounds really fun!!

I just booked the cruise and learned about the FE... I've never been on a Disney cruise, so naturally, never participated in an FE. Is it too late for me to be added to the list? I'm not sure exactly how this works, but it sounds really fun!!
Welcome! You are not too late for our FE. (sign up cut off is August 31) I will add you name to our list. I will need to know how many Adults/children in your party and your stateroom number.
Our working list is on post 13 of this thread. Please take a look as I have included links that explain more about the FE.
It's great to have you!

Last edited:
I'm going to be taking my daughter and she told me about fish extenders. (She saw them on Pinterest.) I've since looked them up and it seems like a fun idea. Especially since it is her first cruise :) I am hoping this is where we sign up. She will be turning 6 on Thursday and I'll be booking it tomorrow as a birthday present so I don't have a room number yet. But there will be 2 adult females, 1 adult male and my little girl participating. We can't wait!

I'm going to be taking my daughter and she told me about fish extenders. (She saw them on Pinterest.) I've since looked them up and it seems like a fun idea. Especially since it is her first cruise :) I am hoping this is where we sign up. She will be turning 6 on Thursday and I'll be booking it tomorrow as a birthday present so I don't have a room number yet. But there will be 2 adult females, 1 adult male and my little girl participating. We can't wait!
This is where you sign up! It's great to have you. I will add you to our list on post 13. Be sure to let me know your stateroom number.

This is where you sign up! It's great to have you. I will add you to our list on post 13. Be sure to let me know your stateroom number.
I just booked our cruise! My daughter will be with her dad on her birthday so my parents and I will be celebrating my daughter's birthday during the cruise. I'm so excited! :) We will be in room 8072. Is there any other information that you need from me?

I just booked our cruise! My daughter will be with her dad on her birthday so my parents and I will be celebrating my daughter's birthday during the cruise. I'm so excited! :) We will be in room 8072. Is there any other information that you need from me?
Wonderful - I updated the list. That's all the information I need right now. Welcome to the cruise!

I'm not sure if the sandwiches are available but if not, you could try ordering cookies and the bar or making your own at the soft serve station. My brother and I did that as kids during our first cruise.

Has anyone been thinking of your FE gift/gifts you'll be doing? Will you be doing individual or cabin gifts?
I'm doing individual gifts that are based on gender and age. I think I know what I will be doing for the kids, but I'm stuck on the adults!! I can't tell you how long I've been on Pinterest and google trying to get inspiration :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter