Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

:goofy:Hey everybody, new to this... If you do the FE, do you also make your door magnets?? This will be our 3rd cruise, but have never done the FE.

• :goofy:Hey everybody, new to this... If you do the FE, do you also make your door magnets?? This will be our 3rd cruise, but have never done the FE.
You do not have to have door magnets to be in the FE. All you need is some kind of FE - the pocket that hangs for us to put things in. That being said, you can make magnets if you want! I haven't decided if I am doing any extra door decorations as it is such a short cruise.

To join our FE, just let me know how many adults, kids(with ages), and stateroom number. Welcome!

Since this is a closed loop cruise, I thought passports weren't required. Maybe I should call DCL

ETA I just got off the phone with DCL. No passport required. Just a photo ID & birth certificate
We're bringing our just in case. Never know with the weather if the ship ends up being re-routed somewhere south. And with the passport don't have to worry about the birth certificate.

HI all. Just saying hi. This will be our first trip as Gold. I do hope there is a meet and greet to say Hi on the first day. Will probably pass on Fish Extenders being only a 2 night cruise, plus taking the train down.

Oh, and earlier poster questions, yes, there has been Palo brunch on the previous 2 night cruises. However, the pricing just went up.

I just asked if the May 15th sailing could come into this thread and share some of their insights on the activities, etc.. :flower1:

HI all. Just saying hi. This will be our first trip as Gold. I do hope there is a meet and greet to say Hi on the first day. Will probably pass on Fish Extenders being only a 2 night cruise, plus taking the train down.
Hi Remlap, Gold! Most impressive. Any advice for us new to the cruise to nowhere, it looks like you've done it a few times?

I just asked if the May 15th sailing could come into this thread and share some of their insights on the activities, etc.. :flower1:
Great idea!

Did anyone else read that our cruise will be a Halloween Time sailing? Has anyone been on one before?

Please add us to the FE list! It will be husband, wife, grandmother, daughter (9), daughter (9) our cabin in 8036!

Hi all -
How does everyone feel about closing sign-ups for our FE on August 31st? (we might still get stragglers but at least we'd have a month to work on our FE gifts).

That's great!! My kids are excited to do this too! I also saw that our cruise will be geared towards Halloween!! I can't wait to check out the itinerary and see what's in store!

Hi folks! Found this thread after looking into tips for our first Disney Cruise! My husband and I are going to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and I couldn't be more excited. And if it's decorated for Halloween, I might not be able to contain myself! If anyone has some tips for first timers, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

Hi folks! Found this thread after looking into tips for our first Disney Cruise! My husband and I are going to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and I couldn't be more excited. And if it's decorated for Halloween, I might not be able to contain myself! If anyone has some tips for first timers, I would love to hear them! Thanks!
Happy anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. Make sure Disney knows your celebrating an anniversary. :tink:I think I've seen anniversary packages through the floral department too (the extras you can order and have waiting in your room when you arrive).
Most of the tips I've read really apply for longer cruises, but I did appreciate someone telling me to bring a resusable bottle to fill (that way you didn't have to go back to drink station to refill so much). I will share more as I think of them.
Since I've become the FE :cheer2: on this cruise, you can join our exchange if you want a little extra fun. You can read more about them here http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm. The basic idea is it is like a small gift exchange amoung the passengers.

[

We're so looking forward to particpating (and I'm talking my Brother and Sister-in-law into FE as well.). And with it being a Halloween themed cruise, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we might run into some Villains while on board. I've already started working on some things for the exchange, and am really excited.
Hubby is also going to take part in Pin Trading, so he's been having me pick up pins every couple of weeks (including some related to Disneyland's 60th Anniversary).
Here's an update on my information, which includes the extended family:
ME ( Husband and Wife, Cabin #7136 ) Interests: All Things Disney, Scrapbooking, Photography,Cruising
Family ( Brother and Sister-in-Law, Cabin #7128 ) Interests: Travel, Cruising, Model-A's, Scrapbooking, Gardening.

:goofy:Hey everybody, new to this... If you do the FE, do you also make your door magnets?? This will be our 3rd cruise, but have never done the FE.
When I saw pics of the way folks decorate their cabin doors, I not only ordered a custom FE, but also door magnets. Can't wait to use them.

[

We're so looking forward to particpating (and I'm talking my Brother and Sister-in-law into FE as well.). And with it being a Halloween themed cruise, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we might run into some Villains while on board. I've already started working on some things for the exchange, and am really excited.
Hubby is also going to take part in Pin Trading, so he's been having me pick up pins every couple of weeks (including some related to Disneyland's 60th Anniversary).
Here's an update on my information, which includes the extended family:
ME ( Husband and Wife, Cabin #7136 ) Interests: All Things Disney, Scrapbooking, Photography,Cruising
Family ( Brother and Sister-in-Law, Cabin #7128 ) Interests: Travel, Cruising, Model-A's, Scrapbooking, Gardening.
I agree about Halloween, would love a picture with the queen.
I have added your brother and sister-in-law to the list!
I too have started to think about my what my gift will be. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter