Disney Wobblers...Kellogg's

etwinchester

DIS Veteran
I'm just curious, how many people ordered the complete set and received them already?

Do you remember how long it took? I know there is a website to check your order status but I was curious how long it does take compared to what the order form states.

You can buy the whole set?? My daughter would love that! HOW do I do it? Is there something in the box I am missing???

On some of the boxes it will tell you the wobbler sets are $29.99 and the order form is inside. They are the 19 oz boxes so look for the ones that mention the order form inside.

You also need 3 UPC symbols from Rice Crispies, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, Honey Smacks, or Cocoa Krispies. The boxes have to be 10oz or larger for the UPC symbols.

:rotfl: I have been thinking about getting a set, I have my sabastian one from my box of froot loops sitting on my desk next to my computer :rotfl:

I sent my check in on August 11th and a week later it showed up on their website as 'in process" I check every day to see the status.
When the wobblers arrive, I will post it. This way we can get an idea of how long t takes.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

It took me 2 weeks to get mine. They come in a cool box each wrapped in plastic. I love mine! Just ordered another set.

We ordered 1 set and it took about 2-2.5 weeks. :sunny:

I have like tons of boxes that I just need to cut some UPCs off of and then fill out the order form so I can order a set. My boyfriend told me that I need to stop buying boxes of cereal with Wobblers in them because I'm going to buy the whole set anyway...I can't help it....I'm addicted!

I ordered a set on Aug. 19, and have not received them yet... anyone else still waiting to receive theirs?

WeluvDisney2 said:
I ordered a set on Aug. 19, and have not received them yet... anyone else still waiting to receive theirs?

I emailed Kelloggs and told them I ordered a set on August 11th, they basically told me not to look for them before 2 months.
I also mentioned, that some had received them after 2-3 weeks of ordering them, she told me, no way had anyone received them that quick. :rotfl:

Now I know that some people here had ordered them and received them pretty quick. But. what I am thinking, is the early orders got out fast and now they are probably starting to back up.

I ordered mine on August 10 and recieved them today! The status shows that they shipped yesterday and they came by UPS.

Way cool and way heavy box. My kids will go nuts.

Does anyone have an extra order form?

I'd like to order another set for a gift...

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

MommyBoo! said:
I ordered mine on August 10 and recieved them today! The status shows that they shipped yesterday and they came by UPS.

Way cool and way heavy box. My kids will go nuts.

I ordered mine just before you did and nothing yet.
Thanks for posting. I will do the same, hopefully soon. :wizard:

I haven't gotten mine yet either. We leave in two days... I hope they come before we leave!

The Wobblers have arrived. They took about 6 1/2 weeks to arrive. Well worth the wait. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter