Disney Wedding

lkenyon

Disney Diva
I am interested in getting married at Disney or the surrounding area. Do any of you know where I can look for more information or do you have any neat ideas? There will be 25 of us in total (17 adults and 8 children ages 14 to 6). We are all coming from Michigan - so we will be travelling with our wedding wardrobes etc. We thought that Disney would be neat vs. Las Vegas - more family oriented, and magical! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

There are other locations in the surrounding area that would not cost as much as Disney if you were to get married. You would not be able to get the intimate package because you will have more than 8 guests.

Other options include: The Hilton at Downtown Disney - speak to Takeo
and the windham resort at downtown disney, or the swan/dolphin. The Hilton was the cheapest I believe of the three, but they are still located on Disney property, and you can also have disney characters present if you want.

Connie

On the travel channels Orlando short list,they rated Seaworld/DiscoveryCove #1 and 2 as neatest places to get married.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter