Disney wedding items ?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by kiki02, Feb 20, 2013.

1. kiki02

kiki02 DIS Veteran

Niece wants a disney themed wedding. Are there (aside from ebay) any places I can get her disney cake toppers, garters, favors,,etc? thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

Disney shopping .com has a wedding section with some stuff. Cake severs, Toasting flutes, some figurines to b used as toppers.
    I personally used a figurine I had a friend buy me from WDW.
    Lennox and prescouis momments both have some disney theme items that can be used as toppers.
    As for garters I bought a simple lace one with blue ribbon and sew a charm on it.
    I got some cute Disney themed stuff from Wedding invite book that matched my invites.

May I suggest asking/looking on wedding board here on Dis those folks would have better ideas of what's out there now.

4. secretpantssam

secretpantssam DIS Veteran

You can also check out Etsy. They have a bunch of neat handmade stuff and I remember seeing lots of Disney wedding stuff there.

5. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Tons of stuff on Amazon too.

6. BadgerGirl84

BadgerGirl84 I used to have a tag...

A 100% Disney-theme wedding was not to my liking, but I did have a Disney-inspired cake.

I had seen pictures online of the cakes you can order for your Disney Resort wedding and one was a simple white three-tier cake with the words "And Dreams Really Do Come True" written on it in beautiful silver frosting. I took a picture to my local bakery and it looked just like it. I googled "castle cake toppers" and found a beautiful one that I put on top.