disney wedding and hotel

pat9283

Mouseketeer
If I book my wedding with disney do I need to book my disney holiday with them as well? It works out cheaper and easier if I book with my travel agents (online) But I have to confirm with disney that I am staying in one of there hotels (which I am) But will they let me book the hotel and holiday through someone else?

If I book my wedding with disney do I need to book my disney holiday with them as well? It works out cheaper and easier if I book with my travel agents (online) But I have to confirm with disney that I am staying in one of there hotels (which I am) But will they let me book the hotel and holiday through someone else?

Yes you just have to give them your 4 night stay confirmation number.

Thanx I was'nt sure. I want to stay for 14 nights, so that takes me well over the 4 night minimum but I was'nt sure what they would say if I did'nt book with them. I thought I would have to use them, which is quite a bit of hassle as they dont do the flights or airport transfers! :goodvibes

Thanx I was'nt sure. I want to stay for 14 nights, so that takes me well over the 4 night minimum but I was'nt sure what they would say if I did'nt book with them. I thought I would have to use them, which is quite a bit of hassle as they dont do the flights or airport transfers! :goodvibes

You can book flights and use Magical Express through disney. The Magical Express is free if you are staying at a Disney resort

I didnt know that, do I do that on the website. Im from the uk so does it still work the same for me?

I got all three bridesmaid tiaras yesterday of e-bay for £17.01! Bargain, E-bay is fantastic for wedding things!

Just a tip for all you future disney brides

(Thats about $35-$40:banana: )

I know you can book airfare because I did in July when we went but I called. I'm not sure about online. I know you can book Magical Express online. If you already have your airfare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter