disney wedding and hotel

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by pat9283, Jan 30, 2007.

1. pat9283

pat9283 Mouseketeer

If I book my wedding with disney do I need to book my disney holiday with them as well? It works out cheaper and easier if I book with my travel agents (online) But I have to confirm with disney that I am staying in one of there hotels (which I am) But will they let me book the hotel and holiday through someone else?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princessdisneybelle

princessdisneybelle DIS Veteran

Yes you just have to give them your 4 night stay confirmation number.

4. pat9283

pat9283 Mouseketeer

Thanx I was'nt sure. I want to stay for 14 nights, so that takes me well over the 4 night minimum but I was'nt sure what they would say if I did'nt book with them. I thought I would have to use them, which is quite a bit of hassle as they dont do the flights or airport transfers! :goodvibes

5. princessdisneybelle

You can book flights and use Magical Express through disney. The Magical Express is free if you are staying at a Disney resort

6. pat9283

pat9283 Mouseketeer

I didnt know that, do I do that on the website. Im from the uk so does it still work the same for me?

7. pat9283

pat9283 Mouseketeer

I got all three bridesmaid tiaras yesterday of e-bay for £17.01! Bargain, E-bay is fantastic for wedding things!

Just a tip for all you future disney brides

(Thats about $35-$40:banana: )

8. princessdisneybelle

I know you can book airfare because I did in July when we went but I called. I'm not sure about online. I know you can book Magical Express online. If you already have your airfare.