Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Thanks ladies.

Jen, I used the cameo. ;)

Rachel, what do you think about the cameo? I'd love to have one, but I'm having trouble spending that much $$. I'm hoping someone will have them on sales on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but so far I've only see the Cricut listed.

I have a Michaels coupon that came from an Entertainment book that does NOT list Silhouette products...I've been thinking about trying it ;)

Jen, just saying. ;) although it was making me mad the other night Sooo its not the favorite this weekend. But I'm not really sure if it was the machine or scal3. I don't use their software much... Thinking bout upgrading to the designer studio and checking that out.

Shelia, I love it. I think I paid $279 or something for mine. But I do know where you can get a better price on one if you pm I'll tell you. :)

Jen, just saying. ;) although it was making me mad the other night Sooo its not the favorite this weekend. But I'm not really sure if it was the machine or scal3. I don't use their software much... Thinking bout upgrading to the designer studio and checking that out.

Shelia, I love it. I think I paid $279 or something for mine. But I do know where you can get a better price on one if you pm I'll tell you. :)

Have you come up with a total yet?

Dur, I forgot to attach the file. I'm at work today, but will send it when I get home. Sorry! :rotfl2:

No problem. Worked on these a little last night and going to post pics. If everyone likes what it is, then I'm done and just need to label and ship. Hope it's ok and everyone likes it.

No problem. Worked on these a little last night and going to post pics. If everyone likes what it is, then I'm done and just need to label and ship. Hope it's ok and everyone likes it.

I'm sure they're great. I played a little in SCAL and was able to almost recreate a pair of the glasses, without the fuzzy tops.

Here are my last two. Let me know if you don't like the Bugs one and I will try out Jennifer's idea.

DSC_2951.jpg

Great stuff!!!

My cricut is almost dead. I have reset it and everything. I am torn too! Darn you provocraft for making me cartridge dependent and not able to use my software on your machines:rotfl2:

Just wanted to let you I'm planning to mail on the 15th. DS12 had a huge diorama to make of Jamestown VA, and that has taken up a significant portion of my time.
Will post picks later of that.

I just need to finish building my LGM's and then do the villains. It's all cut, I just need to assemble.

Just wanted to let you I'm planning to mail on the 15th. DS12 had a huge diorama to make of Jamestown VA, and that has taken up a significant portion of my time.
Will post picks later of that.

I just need to finish building my LGM's and then do the villains. It's all cut, I just need to assemble.

That's fine...thanks for letting me know. Don't you just LOVE those crazy involved projects:rolleyes:. I do hope you post a pic though. Sounds cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter