Disney wait time, character info, free text service?

sarahsar

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried this yet? It's supposed to let you get wait time info, character meet info, etc. by text message for free. Here is the site:
http://www.disneyparksmobile.com/textmessaging/

I'm always careful about signing up for any texting things because I don't want to get a gazillion messages, but this looks interesting.

Hmm - checked out the link. Looks like it doesn't offer anything beyond what their mobile website offers. But could be an option for those who don't have mobile web access or a data plan.

I love this for those of us who don't have a smartphone -- or don't have a GOOD smartphone, anyway! Very excited to try it.

I am not familiar with that option but they do have a lot of free apps for iPhone/iTouch. I do not have texting on my phone but I do have an iTouch. So as long as I'm near wifi I can get into my info!!

I also don't like getting a bunch of text, but I might sign up for this when it gets closer to our June trip. Not having a smart phone and there not being much wifi on Disney property for my iTouch, this sounds like a good resource during a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter