Disney Visa Rewards card

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by elgerber, Jan 6, 2010.

1. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

Has anyone had Chase send them a Disney rewards card without them requesting it? I got one a couple of weeks ago, it says "Here's your Disney Rewards Redemption Card, fueled and ready to go". Then it says "Congratulations, you've earned enough Disney Dream Rewards Dollars to load them onto a Redemption card, so go ahead and use it to redeem toward most anything Disney".

I did not ask for this card, and I don't want one right now, has anyone else had them do that?

Thanks!

2. Sandi

Sandi <font color=red>A proud Spartans fan!

I have not had them do that and I would be concerned because there is an expiration date on the redemption card. If you aren't planning to use your reward points before the expiration date, you should call Chase/Disney and explain that you didn't make the request.

Is it possible that another authorized user did, indeed, request the card without your knowledge?

3. mantaz

mantaz <font color=deeppink>I just thought my computer wa

I would call the number on the rewards card and see if there is a balance on it. If there is, I would be calling chase to complain!

4. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

Checked my account online, and it shows that card, but with a 0 balance. How odd of them to just send it like that.