Disney Visa Rewards card

elgerber

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had Chase send them a Disney rewards card without them requesting it? I got one a couple of weeks ago, it says "Here's your Disney Rewards Redemption Card, fueled and ready to go". Then it says "Congratulations, you've earned enough Disney Dream Rewards Dollars to load them onto a Redemption card, so go ahead and use it to redeem toward most anything Disney".

I did not ask for this card, and I don't want one right now, has anyone else had them do that?

Thanks!

I have not had them do that and I would be concerned because there is an expiration date on the redemption card. If you aren't planning to use your reward points before the expiration date, you should call Chase/Disney and explain that you didn't make the request.

Is it possible that another authorized user did, indeed, request the card without your knowledge?

I would call the number on the rewards card and see if there is a balance on it. If there is, I would be calling chase to complain!

Checked my account online, and it shows that card, but with a 0 balance. How odd of them to just send it like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter