Disney Visa Reward Cards, how long to get?

moet7

DIS Veteran
HI
can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive your card in the mail once you call them? and are they open on sundays? thanks

It usually takes about a week to ten days to receive a rewards card. It is valid for one year and you can have your rewards put on it immediately when you call to request them to be transfered.

Actually, the cards are valid for up to 2 years. If you order a card today, your card would expire on 12/31/10.

But, yes, generally once you order your card it will take about a week to get to you. Once you have your card, you can load it instantaneously online or by a phone call.

If you're worried about the length of time to arrive you can pay $10 and have it in three days. I did this in June because I didn't know how long it might take. I probably had plenty of time but wanted to play it safe.
Angie

Just got mine in the mail Saturday. It took about 10 days to get the cards.

Thank you all so much for your replys.

A diser on the budget board told me that I can get a rewards card in downtown disney if I don't have one.

Anyone ever hear of this before?

I'm trying to find out were I need to call to find out if this is true.

From the Chase Visa/Disney website:

If you don’t have time to wait for your rewards card to arrive, there are several locations at the parks where a Disney
Rewards Card can be picked up in person. Disneyland® Resort: City Hall in Disneyland® Park and Guest Relations at
Disney’s California Adventure® Park. Walt Disney World® Resort: Downtown Disney® Marketplace and Westside, Magic
Kingdom® Guest Relations Window, or Guest Relations at City Hall. Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card and
photo ID to receive a Disney Rewards Card. Must call Chase Card Services to activate the card and load at least 20
Disney Dream Reward Dollars before using.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter