1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Visa Question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DisneyManFamily4, Apr 4, 2009.

1. DisneyManFamily4

DisneyManFamily4 Mouseketeer

I was looking into applying for the disney visa. Does anyone know what the best sign up incentive is for applying? Has anyone ever applied for it onboard?I'm already booked and paid in full for a June Western and will be booking another cruise onboard.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfaninaz

disneyfaninaz It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!

I don't think you can apply for it on board. Incentive is usually a $25 or $50 rewards card.

Check out this website for current offers: http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/index.html

If you pay for your entire cruise using the Disney VISA you get an onboard credit. I think it's $50.

4. greengeen

greengeen Mouseketeer

If you're an annual passholder at WDW, there's a $100 Disney gift card offer on the passholder home page. That's the best offer I've seen.

5. platamama

platamama Mouseketeer

After I requested the DCL free DVD, I got an offer in the mail for Disney Visa. I got $40 direct credit on my account after my first use of it, and will get the $50 OBC for paying my cruise off in full. So I look at it as a total $90 incentive. I got the DCL DVD about 1.5 months ago and got the Disney Visa a month ago just to give you an idea about my timeline.

6. dizney4us

dizney4us Mouseketeer

I booked my 2010 cruise with my Disney visa, will we get a $50 OBC too even for 2010 cruises?