Disney Visa question re: 2 accounts in one house??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by marshallandcartersmo, Dec 1, 2009.

1. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

Hi! A few months ago I got the offer for a free $200 in Disney rewards if I opened a DIsney visa. I did it and it's been great, use it frequently and pay it off monthly.:cool1:

Well, we got another offer in the mail today....it's address to our family (not either DH or I in particular) and says the same thing mine did.....offering $200 in Disney rewards after the first use.

My question is.......if DH qualifies and gets it.......when go to use the rewards, can we use both reward cards on one Disney reservation??

Just don't want to get stuck in any "one per household" rules that I couldn't find. I read the fine print, but could have easily missed it.

thanks so much!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

DH signed up for one so DD could get the card. He is the primary. A year or so later, I got one also. Never a problem. I don't use the rewards for a room, so not sure how that would work. We spend ours on food and other stuff.

Sheila

4. figaromeetsmarie

figaromeetsmarie DIS Veteran

We have 2 disney credit cards. You got an awesome deal getting $200!!! I was excited when I got $50....! You won't have a problem using both of the cards, we don't.

5. Jenn310

Jenn310 Mouseketeer

I signed up for one with the 200 this summer, and we just got another offer in the mail the other day and my mom signed up for it. It went though fine so we shall see. My brother also lives in this household and he signed up for the offer too. If all goes well, we will have 600 disney rewards. We are all older though, Im 25,brother 27 and then my mom.

6. jennyerin

jennyerin Mouseketeer

DH and I each have an account. At WDW meet and greet, they gave us two free photo coupons when we showed the cards.
    Lynn

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

We have 2 also. Myself and my DM. What a great deal you got! I joined when they first offered them and all I got was a charter member pin! When my DM joined she got $25. Makes me wish I had waited to join.

We too show both cards when we go to DV MnG. Get 2 coupons.

8. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

thanks so much for the replies!!

9. tzolkin

tzolkin DIS Veteran

We've never used rewards to book a reservation. (I didn't know you could do that.) I would assume if you have a room only reservation, you could pay part of the balance with the rewards card when you check in.

We request our card a few weeks before we leave. You can use it anywhere in WDW, so we use ours for food and merchandise. I believe you can also use the card at the desk of your resort to pay off anything you've charged to your room.

I think the only benefit to having two accounts would be the free photos in Epcot (and the $200 bonus you've been offered.)

*My adult sisters both live with my parents. They each have their own card. When they went to Disney in Sept, they got 3 photos each time they did the character meet at Epcot. :)