Disney visa obc question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Parkerpirates, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Parkerpirates

Parkerpirates Mouseketeer

We applied for the disney visa premier and we were excited about the $50 OBC offer but once we got the card and booked for January 2015 cruise, I found out the OBC offer is only good through 12/2014. It's a not a make or break deal but I'm just wondering if there's a chance they might extend it through next year and I can still apply it. I've heard they've had it as an ongoing perk for a while now... ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

They have extended it every year so far. You just need to contact DCL closer to the end of the year to have it applied to your account. When you make your final payment would be a great time to ask about it. Make sure every cent is paid with your Disney card.

4. Lisamarie4400

Lisamarie4400 Mouseketeer

This is not good though if you booked onboard a cruise right?

5. Parkerpirates

Parkerpirates Mouseketeer

Thanks. Will do

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

That's correct. The Disney Visa OBC requires to be booked using a specific booking code. OBB also uses a booking code. You can only have ONE booking code per reservation, hence they two exclude each other.

This is the same case with other offers that require a booking code like KSF, MIL, FLR.

Note however that the Disney Visa OBC CAN be combined with *GT rates (IGT/OGT/VGT). These last minute rates do not require a booking code and hence the Disney Visa OBC will work.