Disney visa has better rates through 8/14

keseia

Earning My Ears
FYI, to those of you who have a Disney Visa Card and have a reservation between 6/4 and 8/14. I logged into my Disney Visa site today and check Disney Offers. I clicked on the link that had Goofy and the "Get 25% or more off your room". According to the Disney Visa Cardholder site, they have the tiered rate for room nights that Disneyworld.com does not have for the stays from 6/4 through 6/14. It states 1 to 4 nights at a Value is 25% off, 5 to 7 is 30%. 1 to 4 at a Moderate is 30% off, 5 to 7 is 35%. 1 to 4 at a Deluxe is 35% off, 5 to 7 is 40% off. 1 to 4 at a Villa is 40% off, 5 to 7 is 45% off.

I am booked at POR from 6/12 to 6/19. I have the 30% off rate through the Disney site so of course I called CS. I told them about the offer for Disney Visa Cardholders and they said they were not aware of the offer. I did not get anywhere with CS and I had to leave to pick my children up from school. I need to call them back. If anyone else is interested in bringing this to their attention, it may help many people save money.

Hope this helps.

I had booked under the latest extension of the summer rates which if you read disney's webpage it is 35% off deluxe. the visa offer clearly states 40% off deluxe. I call for the 5% adjustment and am told I am already getting 40% off from the current disney promotion....I don't understand that but ok...Guess I already had 40% off but how I don't know, it should have been 35%...

Hmmmmmmmmmm:confused3
I checked my paperwork and the code is QOY not QNY....BUT I added dining plan and not sure how that changes things....also, with a pkg there is no breakdown on costs, I did get my costs down a total of 558. when I updated to that QOY rate.....I think I just might call back to re-check it cannot go down some more.......I should be so lucky...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter