Disney Visa Discount

gjerseygirl

Mouseketeer
Can anyone explain to me how the Disney Visa discounts work? I got a room only code for my first four nights but can't get a discount for my last four nights so I'm thinking of getting the Disney Visa card if that will help me get a discount. However, if the Disney Visa discounts are also sold out I won't even bother. Do you get a discount for a package, or can you get it on room only. I assume you have to pay for it on your Disney Visa. Is there a code that I can call and see if its sold out? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

right now, the only discount is a package. Actually, it is the same as the package available to anyone with the only exception being that you get 25 disney reward dollars after your trip...not a very inviting package:( One other perk, though, is that the package charged to the card will not accrue interest for 6 months.

gjerseygirl, keep trying for the room only codes. I picked up the rest of my vacation yesterday. I've noticed others getting days, too, that had been unavailable for many days. Check the WDW website under the "Special Offer" link (BAS), and also the BAT code through CRO/WDTC. You have a good chance to get the rest of your days.

Good-luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter