Disney Visa cardholders

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by VeeHam, Mar 14, 2013.

1. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

I know that Disney will release discounts for the Visa card holders a few days before the general public. How do you find out what the discounts are? Do they mail the discounts on a flier to your house? Email you? I've checked the visa website where I log in but can't seem to find anything. I also do not remember getting any information in the envelope with my bill. Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WMorganS

WMorganS Flapping My Ears

Might you be thinking about the AoA offer they ran last summer? I don't think Visa gives you early access in general.

4. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

Hmmm. :scratchin
    I've read multiple places here on the Dis boards where people have mentioned this. Maybe someone who knows for sure can divulge.

5. scholastica

scholastica Mouseketeer

I've gotten email from them but usually later in the day. I've also logged on and found deals when they are posted here. They did do an early release for the Stay, Play and Dine promo and another since I've had my car in a year.

6. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

They do. Typically its a few days before the general public. I've seen it for free dining and room discounts.

As a Disney Visa cardholder, I've always gotten an email from Chase with the info. You can always check on here too, I usually find out here before I get the email :thumbsup2

7. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

Thank you everyone for your responses. I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled.

8. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

You will see the Visa offer posted here on this site long before it ever gets posted on the rewards site. DV holders don't get every offer early, but we usually get most of them. Typically, we can book on a Thursday or Friday with the GP offer going live the following Monday.

9. rea59

rea59 Mouseketeer

I just went to the Visa rewards website and the current discount isn't listed. I wonder if that means they're getting ready to release something new.:rolleyes1

10. DsnyQueen

DsnyQueen Earning My Ears

I noticed that the offer is gone too! If April 1st will be gen public as some others were predicting, then maybe we'll see something new for Disney Visa holders tomorrow - all speculation of course but keeping fingers crossed!

11. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

I'm waiting for this offer, too, to modify the room only reservation I have booked for July. When the offer comes out, do we just contact Disney or the agent we booked with to make the change to apply the discount?

TIA for the info.

12. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

Natebenma

You need to contact the TA you made the reservation with and ask her/him to get the discount applied to your vacation.

13. DisneyRunner2009

DisneyRunner2009 DIS Veteran

I hope something is coming, too. I've been checking daily for an offer. I also noticed the current offer has been removed from the site.

14. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for your helpful response. I booked the room directly through Disney, so I will call them, but it sounds like others who booked through an agency should go through them.

15. JollyHoliday

JollyHoliday Mouseketeer

The offer is out today for Disney Visa Holders. I just called them its a discount up until August 14. You can book until mid June.

16. BigShot2421

BigShot2421 Earning My Ears

Is there a code for the Disney Visa offer?

I don't see anything up on the site yet, no email (not surpisingly) yet either.

Thanks!

17. JollyHoliday

JollyHoliday Mouseketeer

No code, just call them and tell them your a disney visa cardholder.

18. BigShot2421

BigShot2421 Earning My Ears

Thanks!

19. gilby

gilby DIS Veteran

What is the offer? I can't find it any wheres and I haven't received an email.

20. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

It's the same as the spring offer. Just give Disney a call and tell them you want the visa discount. They'll know, lots are calling.

21. black562

black562 DIS Veteran