Disney Visa Card

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by LAS321, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Ok...so nothing in the parks than...that doesn't help is much. But thank you!! :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

Do you get rewards dollars for the Disney trip package if u charge it all on that card?

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

All purchases made on the Disney Visa count toward determining reward dollars.

5. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

Another question please. If I have $1000 of rewards $$ and want use use that towards my resort stay how do I "cash" them in?

6. nkereina

nkereina Wendy Darling

You have to order a rewards card through the Chase web site.

7. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

There is a kiosk at DTD where they can reissue a card! Our card came too late in the mail...we actually got it at the desk when checking in for cruise...nice to know!

8. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Just log on to your Chase account and you can order a card. You can put the minimum amount of $20 on it and then add more instantly by web or phone. It only takes seconds to add rewards. I would be hesitant to put all of the rewards on at once because it is so many, but if you are going to pay the trip off with it prior to arrival, then go ahead and add them. Easy peasy. :goodvibes

9. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

Thx

10. mcjingles

mcjingles Mouseketeer

Cool. Thx a bunch!

11. SlightlyocdDisneyfan

SlightlyocdDisneyfan Mouseketeer

Just recently opened a card myself. Has anyone used the character photo op at Epcot? What was your experience?

12. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Multiple times! It is fantastic! You typically see two (occasionally 3) characters from the fab 5, and it is a secret as to who they will be. Only your party is allowed into the room and the characters are very playful and they take tons of candid photos in addition to the posed shots. You can get one free photo each day, so you could go to Epcot 7 days in a row and get 7 free photos. :goodvibes They recently extended the hours, so the wait times should be next to nothing, especially later in the day.

13. SlightlyocdDisneyfan

SlightlyocdDisneyfan Mouseketeer

Wow! Sounds fabulous! Possibly worth the annual fee right there. ;)

14. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

We got our pictures taken with Mickey Mouse and Pluto. I was like a little kid. Mickey has been my favorite character for as long as I can remember. I am 39 and acted like a kid with tears in my eyes meeting Mickey Mouse for the first time lol

15. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

We don't pay an annual fee...

16. KPetty725

KPetty725 DIS Veteran

We just like that the rewards can only be used for Disney so it's like saving for vacation without thinking about it. Whenever we go to WDW or on a Disney cruise we use our reward dollars as our spending money. :-)

Oh, there's also the added bonus of getting the "what a cute card" comment every time you buy something. ;-)

17. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

You only pay a fee if you get the Premier Visa. The regular Visa has no fee. There is also a regular debit card that offers the same perks, but it does not earn any reward dollars. I have the premier and the debit, so we can actually get two photos per day at EPCOT since we have two different accounts. Last year we did a family shot and a kids only shot, and we did them both two days in a row.:goodvibes

18. Linda T.

Linda T. DIS Veteran

Where is the meet and greet located at Epcot? Thanks so much for anyone's help.

19. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

From www.disneyrewards.com...

Perk: At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location—reserved just for Cardmembers—to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!
    When: Offered daily, 1 PM to 7 PM
    Where to go: Innoventions West at Epcot®
    What to do: Just present your Disney's Premier Visa® Card or Disney Rewards® Visa® Card to enter the event
    Why: It's one of the most unique experiences of being a Cardmember!

Here is the link to the WDW perks...

http://disneyrewards.com/perks/wdw-perks

20. Linda T.

Linda T. DIS Veteran

Thank you Smitch425!

21. 267

267 Earning My Ears

I'm staying at CR in August, I already received the discount for the room thought the promotion. Would I receive a bigger discount paying with my Disney Visa or is it the same discount as the currant promo?