Disney Visa $200 gift card promotion, threw it in the trash!!!

CountyMounty

Mouseketeer
About a month ago we received an offer in the mail for the Disney Visa Card giving you a $200 gift card when you spend $500 in the first 3 months (I think)
Well just as I do with all credit card offers I immediately discarded it. Well now we are thinking more seriously about a Disney trip early 2015 and the one hold back is not having the money upfront, we often will pay for our trip with tax returns. FYI we do not, and never have had, any other credit cards to pay ahead. I am now thinking that the Disney Visa may be a good idea for us due to the 0% financing on Disney vacations for 6 months and then the $200 gift card is a great bonus.

Is there any way to get this offer now. I have searched and only found the $50 card offer but see post here indicating a refferal code or something like that.

It never hurts to call and ask. Explain what happened and they will honor it if they can. Maybe they will be able to look you up in their system.
1-877-242-7372

They are really nice and I love they keep a watch on my card. Twice I have had them call with charges that were not mine. Had to get new cards issued, but they were on top of it.

Right now you also get 2% back on Disney stuff, gas, and groceries, with the Premier $49 year fee card. Only 1% with the non fee one.

Ebay is selling Disney Visa $200 referrals for 99 cents. You probably could just steal it. You can read the name and referral #. I'm guessing, done on purpose. They get $50 bonus. JK. Stealing is wrong. These say no annual fee. 1% back though.

PS. I am not the seller.

Thanks for the response but I quickly received a few offers from fellow DIS members for a referral. I signed up and have already received and used my $200 gift card plus earned about $40 in rewards used on our recent trip. I will use the card rarely but it is great for the no interest trip financing and the few extra Disney perks you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter