Disney Villains Hollywood Bash 9/29 - 9/30

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Spelurker, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Spelurker

Spelurker Ahead warp 9 to Neverland!!

Can anyone tell me about the Disney Villains Hollywood Bash at Disney's Hollywood Studios September 29, 10:30 p.m. – September 30, 2012, 4:00 a.m.
    We are going to be at WDW during this time and are wondering if DHS should be avoided because of the crowds, do you need separate tickets for this, etc...?
    Thanks.

2. Iwant2BAprincess

Iwant2BAprincess DIS Veteran

I believe it is a hard ticket event. I was looking at it on the race Disney site since it is in conjunction with the race at dhs

3. AnotherPrincess

AnotherPrincess DIS Veteran

It is a hard ticket event and is the after party for the RunDisney Tower of Terror 10 Miler. It is intended for those running in the race and their supporters. However, I don't see why anyone who wants to go can't purchase a ticket as long as it's not sold out. Transportation will only be provided to and from the host resorts for the race and they are not allowing parking at the Studios for the event. I believe the Studios close at 6 that evening and the party doesn't start until 10 or 10:30 so I wouldn't anticipate any added day crowding as a result of the event.