Disney Veteran excited about May trip!!!

kaybird

DIS Veteran
Yes, this needs headlines!!! After wanting to visit my beloved DISBOARDS to share my excitement for our upcoming trip, once again I see thread after doomsday thread. Just letting the newbies and others know that we are among the Disney lovers, and yes, even FP+!!!

Made our ADRS and FP+ both less than 30 days out, will be hitting all the headliners, and as we did the last 5 trips, love the FLEXIBILITY (yes, I went there!) of the FP+ system. Changing plans, changing on the fly, all possible. Love riding Soarin' and TSMM without worrying about spending valuable rope drop time heading for the old machines.

I realize it is unpopular to express love for the new technology, but we are beyond excited about our trip, and hope readers of these boards realize that the moaning and whining about things on this forum are often exaggerations, and you will still have MAGICAL vacations at Disney! So, having said all that my lovelies, I am off to paint my 9th set of magic bands!! Nan'ts Igonia, Ma Ba Geitz ee Baba!!!

Oh, even those of us who complain and vent, we still love WDW. It's the best place for a vacation in my opinion. Have a wonderful time in May (one of the best weather times to go).

We will be there in May too! 18 days to go! I think we will have a great time. PS: I like fast pass too; however, I must admit, I never experienced the way it used to be.

Count me in, love FP+, love Magic Bands ... Love all the new bells and whistles!! We had such an incredibly magical trip two weeks ago! Can't wait to get back this summer!!!

Last edited:

FastPass+ allows me to have a very leisurely (read lazy!) trip sleeping in every morning. Some days last trip I didn't leave the room until around Noon, but I still got to ride and see everything I wanted to without long lines. Granted it was December, but I always try to go at crowd-level 4-5 times so your mileage may vary at higher crowd levels.

What a great post OP!

We'll be following you in June and can't wait either!
Thanks for the fun read!

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more! Leaving Thursday morning, was just there 3 weeks ago and will be back for the 24 hour summer kick off! Disney is my happy place!

We are going end of May and could not be more excited! You're right about all the negativity on here though. When I came back to the boards several months ago to start planning, I started to second guess our trip after reading so many negative posts about FP+,crowds, etc.

Another fan of magic bands and FP+ here as well! It's a shame that so many people are having negative experiences with them, but I'm fortunate to say we loved it last year and can't wait to go back (tomorrow!!) :)

We will be there in May as well and this is our 4th trip in 2 years. Obviously still loving it with all the new changes and big fans of FP+ as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts