Disney Vera bradley

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by mal616, Oct 5, 2013.

1. mal616

mal616 Earning My Ears

Hello!!!!! I was wondering if anyone knew if a way to get an of the Vera Bradley items that are sold inside the parks. I thought they might show up on the Disney store website under park items but I have had no luck... Does anyone know exactly which store sells the items?? Thank you

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. epcotitis

epcotitis Mouseketeer

They will be available on the Disney Store website later this month. I can't recall the day though. I think it was on one of the blogs I read it.

4. hellodisneysunshine

hellodisneysunshine Mouseketeer

Right now, I think the only place you can get them at the resort is in the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. I'm not 100% if that's the ONLY place, but it is where the line debut.

5. ndebt2disney

ndebt2disney Earning My Ears

I had read DTD and maybe one of the stores at MK (the one on Main St that carries the Dooneys?). Just happened to see there were some on Ebay already!

6. mal616

mal616 Earning My Ears

Thank you I will keep an eye on the store website!!!! Yea I saw some on eBay too and I tried to win one of them but with 2 seconds left I got outbid.... So mad!!!!!!

7. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

The ones I saw on ebay are twice what they are at WDW.:rotfl: I've seen the $99.00 totes and duffels for like $200.00 each on ebay.:rotfl: With an AP or Visa discount those same bags are like $89.00 at WDW. I was able to pick mine up at the DTD the day they were released. I was able to pick up the duffel, tote, wristlet, and mini hipter in black and the another mini hipster and cosmetic bag in pink for about $390.00 (including tax) with the AP discount.

8. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

I got the shoulder bag at dtd the day they were released. Also got to use my Dvc discount and I think they were also letting people use their ap discounts too.

9. epcotitis

epcotitis Mouseketeer

10. mal616

mal616 Earning My Ears

I figured people were jacking the price up!!!!! Ahh thank you for the date and link!!! I will be ordering my stuff that day :)

11. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

Omg I just saw they have different ones on the cruise lines.

12. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

13. sassy2000

sassy2000 Mouseketeer

In case anyone is looking, Disneytore.com has the vera Bradley purses back up. It is the first design, the black one. They had the mini hipsters, hipsters, wristlet, cosmetic case, tote, and blanket.

14. lisagyo

lisagyo Earning My Ears

Darn I missed the hipster again! Saw that it was back in stock a couple of days ago and went to buy it this morning and it's already gone. Lesson learned, buy right away!:rotfl: Hopefully they are back in stock soon.

15. snausman

snausman Mouseketeer

The mini black hipster is available on line now.

Laura

16. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

Just an FYI- there are several vera / midnight with Mickey items available on the disneystore.com. I also received a 25% off email for being a disney Visa card holder that can be used today. Good luck! I was hoping for the new pattern and it's sold out!