Disney & vera bradley

Ordered a tote. I'll be in WDW in 13 days, but I did not know if they would still be in stock there still.

Woohoo! Ordered my backpack! So excited! I got the tote in the pink pattern and am so excited to get the we here's mickey too! I don't care that Christmas is coming I am just so excited! Woohoo!

Bumping this up.

I will be going to DW the end of the month. Have they restocked the styles? I really want to get a mini hipster in the midnight Mickey.

I was at DtD (World of Disney) on NYE with my Girlfriend. All they have is the duffel in the newest pattern (blue mickey...not sure of the "official" VB name).

I was at DtD (World of Disney) on NYE with my Girlfriend. All they have is the duffel in the newest pattern (blue mickey...not sure of the "official" VB name).

Same as when we were there 12/8-12/16.
Going back on 1/18...hope it has changed!

I was there between 12/27 through 1/2 and they had zippo. Someone reported that they only had the large duffle at the downtown disney store but I didn't see any. I asked a cast member and they told me that they don't know when they will get more and if they do which patterns or which bags.

Thank you all for the update. I hope they restock by the time I get there on February 1.

I was there for 8 days and checked several times. All the ever had was the duffels. One of the Grand Floridian gift shops had some but It was the one I already had.

Big Vera Bradley fan who just got back and have to express the same disappointment as others, all around the World all I saw was the duffel bags. I love the Blue Mickey print and would have gotten that in a smaller bag or wallet but I didn't need a duffel bag :worried:

I am so disappointed. I have been wanting the Midnight Mickey mini hipster since they first came out. My son and daughter in law gave me a gift card so I could buy one and not break my budget. Now it seems I won't be getting one.

This just reminds me of when there was a "shortage" of beanie babies. That was done to make demand stronger. HMMMMMM How did that work out?

I am so disappointed. I have been wanting the Midnight Mickey mini hipster since they first came out. My son and daughter in law gave me a gift card so I could buy one and not break my budget. Now it seems I won't be getting one.

This just reminds me of when there was a "shortage" of beanie babies. That was done to make demand stronger. HMMMMMM How did that work out?

Alex and Ani bracelets were also a big problem during our trip, all of the popular styles were out once we got there and did not get restocked while we were there. And Frozen merchandise too, had very little of it at EPCOT and that was it.

Pics taken weekend of May 3-4th

5BA53213-E925-4340-BC43-2B60E8B3BB29_zpsy50xk0rc.jpg

F9B572D2-CEB7-4487-AEDC-36A51F00A8E4_zpsg4vmifdr.jpg

When did they start the new pattern, Perfect Petals? I saw it on ebay last night. I REALLY like it!!!

mQ3YdiYgtesTJqRNbgjy6jw.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter