Disney & vera bradley

I got a hipster in midnight from online today. I think I'm returning it. The front has no characters at all, only 2 half Minnie's. No where on the bag is there a nice, centered character placement. Not worth $70.

I got a hipster in midnight from online today. I think I'm returning it. The front has no characters at all, only 2 half Minnie's. No where on the bag is there a nice, centered character placement. Not worth $70.

Yeah that's why so many don't want to order on line. The character placement makes the bag. You would think they'd take that into consideration when cutting out the pattern pieces. But it's probably a large machine doing the cutting.
Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Bummer, I don't blame you for wanting to return that. That is what makes the bag.

Laura

Same here, I want to get my DD one for Xmas, but I am afraid of ordering on-line because of the pattern. It looks like for the new pattern (green and blue), the pattern placement wouldn't be such an issue. Maybe I will get her one of those, that's if they go on sale at DisneyStore before Xmas. Or we are planning on Disney NEXT Xmas, she can wait until then!!

Same here, I want to get my DD one for Xmas, but I am afraid of ordering on-line because of the pattern. It looks like for the new pattern (green and blue), the pattern placement wouldn't be such an issue. Maybe I will get her one of those, that's if they go on sale at DisneyStore before Xmas. Or we are planning on Disney NEXT Xmas, she can wait until then!!

It is...you gotta look where the little Mickey heads fall...I saw one ebay photo of a mini-hipster that only had 1 on the front...the one I bought had several (if they send me that one, we'll see).

I got one of the new blue & green pattern ones in the Vera tote. It has good placement. I think that VB needs to go back and add more Mickeys and Minnie's to their master design before they print another run of the fabric. This is definitely a problem that they need tofu , but it is also something they haven't had to think about with their regular patterns.

Thank you for this thread! I never knew this was a thing! So happy right now!!!

The fleece throw blanket in Midnight with Mickey is available on the Disney Store website for $65.

It is...you gotta look where the little Mickey heads fall...I saw one ebay photo of a mini-hipster that only had 1 on the front...the one I bought had several (if they send me that one, we'll see).

They did send me the one in the photo or very similar with plenty of Mickey heads...love it! MIL and SIL love it too.

Got my just mousing around tote today! LOVE it! Perfect character placement! I'm gonna have to get more in a different pattern!

Scotch Guarded my new "Where's Mickey?" tote yesterday while I did the 4 loads of laundry I had to do. And carried it to work today! I really like the colors and the more subtle hidden Mickeys in the pattern. On the first two styles the pink and the black backgrounds seemed to be fine in terms of Mickeys on the larger pieces. All they had at the DTD WoD when I was there of those patterns were the large duffel.

Received my order of 2 of the larger bags and 2 larger size hipsters with the black background last week. The hipsters are just ok at least have most of character design but the larger bags are horrible not a single whole Mickey on either Bag just a bunch of cut off heads or bodies! Now I guess I'll have to pay return to send them back!

Received my order of 2 of the larger bags and 2 larger size hipsters with the black background last week. The hipsters are just ok at least have most of character design but the larger bags are horrible not a single whole Mickey on either Bag just a bunch of cut off heads or bodies! Now I guess I'll have to pay return to send them back!

I'm really sorry to hear that. Since the Mickey is important you would have thought they would have given more thought to pattern placement. But probably just a machine rolling it out and auto cut.

Hoping you pixie dust comes your way and you get a better one. pixiedust:

Will there be more of the pink bags available, I'm looking for the tote or once they are gone, they are gone and Disney will not have them again??

Will there be more of the pink bags available, I'm looking for the tote or once they are gone, they are gone and Disney will not have them again??

Disney store online rep emailed me & told me once they're gone they're gone. I wanted stuff in the black pattern but nothing shows online any more. I'm hoping that I can get something next month a MK or DTD.

Once they are, they are gone?? That doesn't seem right. I won't be going to DW until February and I was hoping to get a mini hipster in the black pattern. They are going to miss the big Christmas present buying?

Oh well, I guess I will have to do without if that is the case.

Once they are, they are gone?? That doesn't seem right. I won't be going to DW until February and I was hoping to get a mini hipster in the black pattern. They are going to miss the big Christmas present buying?

Oh well, I guess I will have to do without if that is the case.

I didn't like the sound of that either. Ill keep checking every so often but if nothing pops up I guess I'm not getting anything either.

I'll bet the farm, the ranch, and the castle that there's no way Disney discontinues a hot product for no reason...

Not in this day and age.

UNLESS...Vera Bradley wants too much or had sometype of escalator clause in the contract that takes one nickel away from Anaheim.

That's the only deal killer - when somebody produces a product at a slightly more costly Chinese plant that Disney's dirt cheap ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter