Disney & vera bradley

Were the original designs only a one-off thing, or will quantities be restocked? My wife decided last night that she wants the Midnight Mini-Hipster, but they are sold out online.

Obviously not in a rush since I've got a month or so until Christmas, but if they aren't going to be replenished I'd like to pursue other alternatives.

I would think yes, because the CM who I spoke with Friday said they were expecting stock in the next day (we would have already been on the road home). So, I would keep trying online. Good Luck!!

Anyone going to get in the new blue bags today? If so what were available would love to know. My sisters going to go after she gets off work to snag me a hipster but my luck there won't be any available by then.

Anyone going to get in the new blue bags today? If so what were available would love to know. My sisters going to go after she gets off work to snag me a hipster but my luck there won't be any available by then.

Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Hope you get the one you want.

Laura

Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Hope you get the one you want. Laura

Laura
Thanks for the pixie dust. My sis took have day off and got me a hipster. Yay! She says it's crazy and they'll probably sale out today. Though it's not as bad as the day they first released the bags.
Still no new black or pink ones. She's looking for a black hipster.

Where at WDW can you buy the Vera's? We're here now but I haven't seen then yet.
Thanks!

Laura
Thanks for the pixie dust. My sis took have day off and got me a hipster. Yay! She says it's crazy and they'll probably sale out today. Though it's not as bad as the day they first released the bags.
Still no new black or pink ones. She's looking for a black hipster.

I am so glad you got the one you wanted!!!!!!!:cool1:

Laura

I hope the stocking issue gets resolved by December ! Then again it may be even worse with people Christmas shopping !

Call me crazy but I just bought the new pattern mini-hipster off Ebay for $79.95 with free shipping. This new pattern is sooooooo cute!!!! I was at WDW 2 weeks ago and looked for the other patterns (mini-hipster) and they were sold out. A few days after we got back from WDW, they released the Disney VB (2 original patterns) on the Disney Store website...$69.95 there for those.

Call me crazy but I just bought the new pattern mini-hipster off Ebay for $79.95 with free shipping. This new pattern is sooooooo cute!!!! I was at WDW 2 weeks ago and looked for the other patterns (mini-hipster) and they were sold out. A few days after we got back from WDW, they released the Disney VB (2 original patterns) on the Disney Store website...$69.95 there for those.

Through the Disney Store the mini hipster is only $60. That was one of the pieces I ordered (and should arrive tomorrow). The full size hipster is $70.

I had a larger order, which qualified for free shipping, so I didn't realize that you had posted the after shipping and tax price. Sorry about that.

Yeah...I just noticed that you can get free shipping on orders of $75 or more...bummer. I wonder if I could have somehow also gotten an AP or DVC member discount like I could have in MK. I looked last week for a discount code and couldn't find it....ahhhh, well, it's best I don't know since I just paid $80 :faint:

Stop by Tren-D or World of Disney. You can find them there including the new print that was released today:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/10/29/vera-bradley-partners-with-disney-cruise-line/

Shop Tren-D is NOT carrying them. They were quite indignant about it - said they were NEVER scheduled to carry them. Only WOD at DTD & the jewelry store in the MK were carrying them at WDW. We were there 2 weeks ago & I went everywhere trying to get one for myself. I don't want to order online because of the pattern placement.

Got 10% off using my disney visa! Plus free shipping! Got a tote after tax for $95!!!! Total savings about $25 wool hooo hope it comes soon!

Shop Tren-D is NOT carrying them. They were quite indignant about it - said they were NEVER scheduled to carry them. Only WOD at DTD & the jewelry store in the MK were carrying them at WDW. We were there 2 weeks ago & I went everywhere trying to get one for myself. I don't want to order online because of the pattern placement.

I looked at the pattern placement of all the ones on Ebay and bought the one I liked most...hopefully they send me the one in the photo.

Wow, you are right they are sold out online in the midnight pattern. I ordered mine last week, mini, backpack, cosmetic bag and id case. Was wondering why it was taking so long to ship to me. Just got the notice today that the shipment is on the way. Can't wait to see them.

Laura

I just got my package from Disney and love all the items. Really love the back pack and mini!!! I also have no problems with the patterns they all have Mickey and Minnie in the places that show. So happy I went ahead and ordered them online at Disney!

Laura

Just FYI for everyone--I am standing outside WoD and they have ALL the items in the new pattern, plus a few others of the 2 other patterns.

Hope this helps someone.

Scott

I just got the ones I ordered online today. The placement is alright, not perfect, but I'm happy. Wondering what will be available when I am at WDW in December... I really want a 'Where's Mickey' as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!