Disney Vans Event

JacknSally

Rock on, gold dust woman · she/her
I'm not really a vans wearer and wasn't too impressed by the sneak peak of the collection, but I'm planning to be at the Memphis event this Saturday to meet the Disney animators! Has anyone heard who might be at these events?

My daughter loves he Vans. I wanted to go to the event in Fayetteville, NC. But we have a conflict. Boo! The shoes look really cute, though.

I'm not really a vans wearer and wasn't too impressed by the sneak peak of the collection, but I'm planning to be at the Memphis event this Saturday to meet the Disney animators! Has anyone heard who might be at these events?

I haven't heard any specific names yet.

Just left the vans event! I'll post photos soon. We got a sketch of steamboat willie and one of baloo! One of the artists worked on a project for Small World in MK! You'll be able to scan your magicband and at the end of the ride you'll see your family as small world dolls. Set to start this fall! They're installing it now. How cool!?

These were the animators we met today. I'm not sure if they will be at all locations or just Memphis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 4

And John drew Baloo for my fiancé (after googling Baloo for a refresher, lol. Apparently he's not an often-requested character)image.jpgimage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter