Disney Ultimate tickets now include Minigolf

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by wayneg, Jan 26, 2013.

1. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

I don't know the answer about whether the resort can put actual tickets onto your KTTW, but I do know that, if you want to use EMH, you will each need a room key with you to prove that you are staying on-site. They will not accept that, just because one of you has a key, you are all on-site guests.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. laalaa

laalaa Mouseketeer

Ooooh, exciting! We always do the golf at least twice on our trip & this year there will be 4 of us, so could be quite a saving!

I booked last year through Charter Travel & have 14 day ultimates.

If anyone that bought in 2012 for a 2013 holiday could confirm if they get free golf, that would be great!

4. Rachandgarry

Rachandgarry DIS Veteran

I am most pleased!!

5. cazzie

cazzie DIS Veteran

We used our ultimate tickets for the free mini golf last week :cool1: we just showed our park tickets and chose the course - no problem. :thumbsup2

6. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

I was worried we would not have access to the free mini golf,as on our invoice it mentions,1 free round of golf.(booked last year).

So,emailed disney,and they confirmed we are indeed included in the free mini golf deal-highly delighted.:cool1:

7. GirlDreamer

GirlDreamer DIS Veteran

This is great, I do hope they have that on next years tickets as well :goodvibes

8. TinkerbellW

TinkerbellW Mouseketeer

After reading this thread, thought I'd check what Virgin had to say about it...

'I must inform that mini golf does not come complementary with the 14 day Ultimate park ticket and you will have to pay for it in order to use it.'

9. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Exactly why many of us prefer not to use tour operators, they have no idea. They are there to sell you a holiday and take your money, very poor at giving out the correct information you need.

10. TinkerbellW

TinkerbellW Mouseketeer

Precisely why I will be booking direct next time!

I will be trying to get my mini-golf fix courtesy of the Ultimate ticket.. at least once!::yes::