Disney Tuxedo Accessories

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PPFQP, Feb 2, 2005.

1. PPFQP

PPFQP DIS Veteran

I'd love to get my dh some neat Disney/Mickey accessories for his tux, like a bow tie and matching cummerbund. Does any one have any suggestions on where I could buy something like that? I've checked Google/Ebay, but no leads.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jordgubben

jordgubben <font color=red>Has a Buzz Lightyear shoot-off wit

I'm surprised about ebay. I've definitely seen them there before. I would keep checking those places.

4. Mary Anne

Mary Anne DIS Veteran

Try a regular tux store. I know I've seen them there but they will be more expensive then ebay.

5. GritsGirl

GritsGirl Mouseketeer

I bought my husband this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3264&item=8165117392&rd=1

The people at Tuxxman's shop were so nice, that I went ahead and bought this one at the same time:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=143&item=6509244413&rd=1

I just called TheTuxxman directly from the number on his ebay store (239-481-7875). I had the stuff within a few days.

When you call, ask about cumberbunds if that is specifically what you want.

My husband actually wore the black and white one Friday night and a "politically famous" (sort of) lady ran up to him to tell him how great she thought it was. It was his FIRST time to wear a non-military tuxedo and I thought he looked cute and way more relaxed than his mess dress ever looked :)

GritsGirl

6. alikat99

alikat99 <font color=red>NO! Don't make me go to Super WalM

I agree with GritsGirl. Last year, I got my husband those same 2 tuxedo vests from the Tuxxman's shop. They were awesome!!!

7. TootyJane

TootyJane DIS Veteran

Pam, you could try David's Formal Wear. Scroll down and you'll find a tie and cumberbund set as well as a tie and vest set. Pretty pricy but nice looking!! HTH

8. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

I've bought from the Tuxxman several times and have always been happy with his merchandise. He even sent me too many tux shirts by mistake, and when I told him about that, he just told me to keep them and remember to use him again for tux stuff. Definitely a great seller.

9. chrisn

chrisn DIS Veteran

I bought my little boy 4 at the time a vest and matching bowtie with Mickey's big head and smiling face all over it. The best thing about it is it was adjustable and still fits him, he's 7. He will be sporting Mickey for dinner at Triton's on the Wonder in less then a month! ::MickeyMo

10. PPFQP

PPFQP DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone! That gives me some great ideas. I think when I have searched before I used the wrong terms -- I was searching "Disney tuxedo accessories." I should have tried "Mickey."