Disney Tsum Tsum

I play everyday looking for them hearts my line id is kingserg I send hearts frequently

I am a regular Tsum Tsum player and pass out hearts often. Please add me...maxymillian

Hi! I'm adding new account on line for tsum tsum my ID is mandy-eleonora! If you want, you can add me!

But I do not know why it's not adding the new contacts I have added on Line, also on the app Tsum Tsum! Even if they are players on Tsum Tsum... someone knows why?

Hello fellow tsumers... please exchange hearts with me! (I play a lot, more then I care to admit) Thanks!
ID: tsumer808

Hello fellow tsumers... please exchange hearts with me! (I play a lot, more then I care to admit) Thanks!
ID: tsumer808
Tsumtsumtrain.Com for lives. Getting a tsum community going with tsum info and bingo card answers and of course a place where everyone gives out hearts to each othet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter