Disney Tsum Tsum

HI!! My LINE ID: thiabelle
Long time Dis-er; newly minted addict to TsumTsum... Please add me!!

Thanks!!

I've been playing the app for a while and never added any friends and now I need friends to complete my Bingo card and I can't even figure out how to add a friend. Can someone help me out?

Well I might have figured it out, I'm gonna try and add some of you. My user name is sbkollmann.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have added me!! I love hearts :)

Now- would you mind terribly adding my DD?

Her LINE used id: honeylemon77.

She's a bit behind because I won't let her do anything without my OK and I have to go through everything first so I can understand what is going on!

I'd appreciate it so much!!

I'm littledudesmom

I added some people on the LINE app. Does that somehow get connect to Tsum Tsum? I'm at the same point as a PP, I have one spot left to fill on my bingo card and it requires help from a friend.

I would love to make some friends for Tsum Tsum! I have yet to add anyone :(
LINE ID: LC0915

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm littledudesmom

I added some people on the LINE app. Does that somehow get connect to Tsum Tsum? I'm at the same point as a PP, I have one spot left to fill on my bingo card and it requires help from a friend.

Which one do you need a friends help on? I finished both cards and never needed friends. I was a little confused at first on the one that said "call on a friend to get __ points" but that just meant to use a tsum that changes into their friend (like Chip or Dale)

I realized that I hadn't set up an ID so the one I put was just my username (or something like that).

LINE ID: leahc0915 (first letter is an L)

Thanks! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter