Disney Tsum Tsum

Hi I am looking for some more friends I play daliy. Line Id is cntrygurl75 feel free to add me :-) love Tsum Tsum

VixensFolly on line. I just started but see this as being potentially addicting for a small time crunch killer.

Ok. I have added a bunch of people from here. Sometimes they automatically add me as , sometimes i get requests from " unknown" . How do i add these " unknown " people so i can regularly send them lives before they request them ?

Line id kiddeios

Usually you'll get a notice that somebody's added you before you've added them in the LINE chat app. But if you've blocked/deleted people but they have you on their list and send to you, they'll show up as unknown. If you accept each "unknown" heart individually, it'll send a heart back to them automatically. Then you can click "claim all" for your knowns and send down your list to them. (There is a limit of 50 heart notifications so if you have an active list, you may have hidden unknowns further down that you can't see yet.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts