Disney Trip

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by PrincessKally, Jun 20, 2007.

1. PrincessKally

PrincessKally <font color=darkcoral>anything<br><font color=teal

So maybe you guys can help me. We had to bump up our disney vacation from early August to the middle of July, now we go every summer but in August always. How are the crowds in July? Is it as crowded as August, because I know August is insane, but has anyone gone before in July, or maybe is going in July and has any insight?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JulielovesDisney

JulielovesDisney <font color=darkorchid>Hakuna Matata<br><marquee><

I've never been to WDW during July, but I would think it would be more busy than August. In August, some schools go back and sports start up. But I'm not 100% positive on this.

4. BabyPiglet

BabyPiglet DIS Veteran

August is WAY busier than July IMHO. August is peoples' main vacation month believe it or not.

I'm sure you'll have fun either way though. :]

5. chexie

chexie DIS Veteran

July is very busy i went last year and it was just as bad as the other months during the summer but i've been to disney so much i dont tend to have a problem with crowds anymore

6. ::Snow_White::

::Snow_White:: DIS Veteran

I'm going at the end of July early august this year. I don't remember going in July. I guess I'll find out when we go. :upsidedow

7. T1NK3RP00H!

T1NK3RP00H! I used to think love was only in fairytales....

Okay I went to wdw 4 yrs. ago n june-july and once b4 6yrs. ago we went 2 wdw n august. So i like it better n june-july.

8. vickxo

vickxo DIS Veteran

july is crazy esp around the 4th but middle of july is still just as hectic! thank goodness for fast passes :)

9. epchicax3

epchicax3 DIS Veteran

its busy in august? i was told its not. im going august 4th, would that still be busy?

10. #1DisneyFreak

#1DisneyFreak Mouseketeer

I'm just leaving the airport after an 8 day Disney trip. Were going back in two weeks.