Disney Trip- Lot of questions

vi07

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm planing going to Disney on Sept 9-16 this year...

Is it better to book with a travel agency?

I want to stay offsite, suggestions please?
What about Celebration?

Any other date that the parks are better to go?

Thanks!!!

you are going during free dinning at WDW - and I think it is almost sold out. Sept is still a nice time to go - but might pick Jan this year if you want low crowds.

what do you want - condo, hotel, motel, house?

the only hotel that is in the real Celebration is expensive. the ones in Kissimmee (but close enough to Celebration - but not actually in it) are reasonable. although some of the area is not always safe.

Thanks! I would like to stay at a hotel, I saw the Celebration Suites it looks nice! And $489 for the whole stay, but it doesn'y have free wifi

I like the Flamingo Hotel but it is far from Disney

Thanks! I would like to stay at a hotel, I saw the Celebration Suites it looks nice! And $489 for the whole stay, but it doesn'y have free wifi

I like the Flamingo Hotel but it is far from Disney

Just so you know Celebration Suites is not is Celebration, it is actually in Old Town, not the safest area and worn down. There are 2 hotels here in Celebration, the one downtown is the Bohemian it is a marriot. The other is called Melia it is right off of 192 in front of the hospital. I have never heard of Flamingo, but just googled its location, probably a good 45 minute drive to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter