Disney Travel Documents Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DiscussDisney, Aug 27, 2005.

1. DiscussDisney

DiscussDisney Let the magic begin!

Yeah! Got the travel kit with the luggage tags today!! :cool1:

Noticed one thing. The "Special Requests" from my original confirmation (non-smoking, connecting, etc) did not transfer over to the "Special Instructions" section of the Hotel Voucher Document. Are your requests supposed to show up there?

Anybody else notice this on their hotel vouchers? Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cindermomma

cindermomma DIS Veteran

Hi there. We just got our package yesterday! :cool1: Our requests were on the hotel voucher - close to food court and busses. I would maybe call to verify that they are there. Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

4. DiscussDisney

Thanks cindermomma!! I called just before and it appears that the ordinary requests like Non-smoking or connecting rooms don't appear on the voucher, but other requests like close to food court, high floor, arusha savannah, etc will show up. At least that is what the CM told me. In any event, she said my non-smoking/connecting room requests are on my record :sunny:

You have a great trip too!!!!!

5. thelionqueen

thelionqueen DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The Tag Fairy thr

When did the people who got their travel kits going to Disney? We paid ours on the 19th, and we check in Oct.3rd. Was wondering when we could expect ours :flower: Thanks for any info. I will be anxiously waiting :rolleyes1

6. DiscussDisney

We are checking in on 9/29 so you should be getting yours early next week. Have fun!!

7. cindermomma

cindermomma DIS Veteran

discussdisney-so glad to hear it! :banana: For anyone else, we will be at POP Oct. 2-7th and received our package yesterday, August 26. Funny thing is, I called on Wednesday to see when they send them and they told me our package with luggage tags, vouchers, ect. would be mailed 21 days prior with our ME tags. :confused3 But, checked the mail yesterday and there they were (just waiting for ME tags now!) :cheer2:

8. pamouselover

pamouselover “Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbo

I am so worrie that I wont get my ME tags because I booked with a TA...and darn it I want some of those luggage tags! I am going to call Disney and beg!