Disney Tokyo in 1 Day

dranreb31

Earning My Ears
As per Disney.jp website, Night Passport -"You cannot visit both Parks on the same day". May I know what does it mean? We are planning to go both DisneyLand (DL) and DisneySea (DS) in one day. Do DL from opening until 3pm using 1-Day Passport for ¥6,400 and do DS from 3pm until closing using Starlight Passport for ¥5,000. Is this possible? or is the "You cannot visit both Parks..." policy hinders this? I know it is too ambitious to do both parks in 1 day but due to time constraint we are only left with this option. I'd appreciate your helpful response on this. Sorry since my friend and I have different interpretation on the Night Passport policy so I needed to post our concern here. Thanks in advance!

thanks! but can you share the exact link? i can't see it in the link you shared.

I think they mean that you should go to that forum and make a new thread asking your question again, since those folks are looking to help people with TokyoDL questions, while this one is just for new members to introduce themselves. :)

As per Disney.jp website, Night Passport -"You cannot visit both Parks on the same day". May I know what does it mean?

It means you cannot use that ticket to visit both parks. There is absolutely nothing to stop you from buying another ticket and visiting the other park. (I've done it.)

As long as you purchase both passports, then you should be fine. You can't park-hop with a single passport.

The only issue I would raise is the chosen day of your visit. If you're looking for a "Starlight Passport", then I guess you're visiting on a weekend? To my understanding, the crowds are at their worst on the weekends so if you only have one day, you might think about trying to visit during the week. I think Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are meant to be the least busy. But, if you do so, I think you'll only be able to get the "After 6" passport.

Finally, if you've visited other Disney theme parks, I would consider doing DisneySea first and spending the most time there before moving to DisneyLand. While that may mean you won't be able to do Monsters Inc or Pooh's Hunny Hunt (due to FP being sold out and long wait times), DisneySea is a truly standout park in terms of its themes and attractions and is unlike any other Disney theme park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter