Disney to the Extreme!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by dizneykid1125, Mar 31, 2008.

1. dizneykid1125

dizneykid1125 Jedi Knight in Training and Dog Agility Boy

I went to WDW for 5 days a week ago. The trip was awsome. The only thing that would make it better was if my dog, Buddy, was here. My friend has muscular dystrophy and he has a service dog with him so the dog got to come. The only down thing was they couldn't do some of the rides.:sad1: But other than the crowdness(which didn't really matter) the trip was great. Day 1
    At MK, "Haunted Mansion" was scary at first but then it got funny. It was a pretty good ride. "Mickey's Philarmagic" was a great and funny show. I reccomend this for future disney trips. We went to "Hall of Presidents" but then it was broken. Then we went to "Laugh Floor:lmao: " but then it was broken, then they gave us fast passes to any ride for the day. So we used them on "Buzz Lightyear's Ranger Spin" but during the ride, someone jumped off so they stopped the ride to see if the person was okay. We went on "Pirates of the Carribean". It was sill the same but still fun. My mother got a picture of the ghost of the man that died when they were building it. I'll post it soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JoAnnPan

JoAnnPan DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2 ..looking forward to the pic.

4. dizneykid1125

Good luck on your trip.

5. dizneykid1125

WE went to Epcot and hit some of the rides. We went to "The Land" and got a fastpass for "Soarin" and we went on "Circle of Life" and "Living with the Land". They were pretty good. Then we went to "The Seas" and saw "Turtle Talk" with Crush. It was pretty funny. Then we got some pictures of the fish. Then we went to the world showcase and saw some cool places. I got Mary Poppin's autograph at England. Now we went to Japan to see Mayuki. We got there early so we went to "Kidcot" there and saw some of the souveineirs there and then we waited outside for 15 minutes upfront and she pick me first!!! I asked for a purple dragon. I still have it and it survived the flight home.:banana: Then we went to "Soarin". It was awsome. I definetly recomend this for future disney trippers! Best Day EVER!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :yay:

6. dizneykid1125

[​IMG] See the eyes northwest of Barbosa? It's hard to see this big.

7. dizneykid1125

That day we hit Animal Kingdom. We got to see the special safari. Not the one with the fake poachers. The other one. It was real cool and informative. We also saw Lilo and Stitch there. They both signed my lanyard and my autograph book. The only other thing we did was really Primiviel Wheel.

8. dizneykid1125

Our last day:sad1:, we hit Hollywood Studios. There was alot. I can't remember half. But I'll try. We saw "Muppet Vision 3D". It was hillarious. :rotfl2: That's all I remember at the moment. I'll check what we did and edit this post. Sorry:sad1: I just remembered. I did the "Jedi Training Camp". It was pretty cool.

9. dizneykid1125

Top 3 rides

3. Primieval Whirl at Dinoland USA in AK

2. Muppet Vision 3D at Hollywood Studios

1. :jumping3:pixiedust::yay::love::cool1::banana:Soarin:banana::cool1::love::yay:pixiedust::jumping3:

10. dizneykid1125

And people, you can post here if you have questions and comments.

11. hahmood

hahmood hahmood

12. dizneykid1125

Here's a pic of the mayuki dragon.
    [​IMG]
    It's still alive!:banana: