Disney Time Sweepstakes Winners Help Us Plan and Chat!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by Gantu, Jan 30, 2013.

1. kirbyx5

kirbyx5 Mouseketeer

On these boards?? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

Yes, theme parks and attractions stickies, there is one "everything wdw tickets"

4. lvjen777

lvjen777 disney ♥ addict

I just wanted to tell all the winners CONGRATS and happy planning!!!

Planning is *almost* as much fun as going on the actual trip !!!

So excited for all of you!! :) :)

5. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

We have decided to take another couple with us, they live about 8hrs from the airport I think we will be flying from, do you know if anyone last year had people fly from another airport or does everyone have to fly together? If they can it would be easier for them to fly from another airport.

6. camsmama

camsmama "One More Disney Day" Sweepstakes winner 2012

For the OMDD contest, all travelers had to fly out of the same airport; they wouldn't let us split up and fly from seperate airports.

7. elt0307

elt0307 Earning My Ears

Congrats to all the winners! I entered the contest pretty religiously from the beginning but alas it wasn't meant to be this time around :( So I'm a little jealous of all you winners out there! :) BUT really thought, congratulations and I hope you all have a wonderful trip. And you are right, planning is half the fun! Enjoy!

8. swebb0310

swebb0310 Mouseketeer

Congrats to all the winners. I am still spreading pixie dust hoping to miraculously get the call that I won. I am planning a trip this summer to celebrate my birthday, so I am pretty excited about that. I'm also hoping that one of my friends will convince her husband to take their family over a long weekend in March during the flower festival at Epcot.
    Planning a Disney trip is not as fun as actually being there, but I still love to do it! It brightens my day to think about it, so I will be living vicariously through you all! Plus, I am still looking for things to add to my list of 30 most magical moments to have in my 30th year! :)

9. kirbyx5

kirbyx5 Mouseketeer

Okay fellow winners, Just checking in to see if any of you have made any more decisions about your trip! Give us all of the juicy details! Also have you thought about ADR's at all? I am trying to decide and narrow down my choices!!

10. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

I just cant yet... my brain is FREAKED out!

I hope we hear something soon!

11. suevr

suevr One More Disney Day Sweepstakes Winner :)

Congrats again to all of the winners! It was just a year ago that all of us OMDD winners were waiting to hear from our Disney contacts. :)

I just looked at my e-mails and I heard from our Disney rep from DL a month after I won. They did start contacting us before the contest was over, so I'd think you guys will hear something soon. :cool1:

12. kirbyx5

kirbyx5 Mouseketeer

Me too!! But since Ive never been I am on overload! By the time we go my house will look like hoarders cause I Cant get anything done except research!! :)

13. Druidfox

Druidfox Earning My Ears

We wanted to do Disneyland, but didn't want to have to bring our toddlers on a 6 hour flight. So we will go to Disney World....fortunately, it is less than a 2 hour drive from where we live. We chose the Thrills beyond the parks enhancement. I had hoped to have heard from the planner by now as we are going to be at disney world all next week, and would have loved to take advantage of the sweepstakes....but it doesnt look like that is going to happen...(yes I called and checked).:cool1:

14. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

I havent heard anything yet.

6 hours isnt too bad. Disneyland is truly magical if you've never been. Have you thought about putting the trip off to let the baby grow up a little?

15. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

We are flying from the west coast and chose wdw, we are at DL with our family right now so we are leaving the kids home and doing the longer flight. I'm looking forward to an adult disney vacation, we chose the romance package

16. devkiki

devkiki Earning My Ears

Anyone hear anything yet? We are just going crazy waiting to hear back! Planning is the best part!

17. Gantu

Gantu Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Nothing yet, I hope its soon!

18. Druidfox

Druidfox Earning My Ears

Just called Disney....to see if they know when we will be contacted. The oh so pleasant planner told me that they aren't affiliated with Disney.com, and she has never heard of any such contest. She treated me like I was duped by some con artist. :confused3

19. devkiki

devkiki Earning My Ears

Oh gosh. I hope not! I'm sure they just don't know yet.

20. keltiesmom

keltiesmom Mouseketeer

I just emailed V, she said that she didn't send off a completed list of winners to Disney until feb. 17th, she figured they will need approximately 2 weeks to gather everything and start contacting the winners. I figured you all would like to know :)

21. Druidfox

Druidfox Earning My Ears

Thanks for the heads up! She never responded to my email. I'm currently here at the Pop century. It's much quieter now that the twirling competition is over, lol