Disney Tickets in My Married Name

cupcake1029

Earning My Ears
Is it going to be a problem that my tickets are in my married name even though my name won't have changed by the time we leave? I've heard that I can make a copy of my marriage license and take that with me, but I don't know for sure. Thanks!

My Key to the World card with my tickets on it had my married name and it wasn't a problem at all! I just used my drivers licence if I needed to show id, which was very rare, but occasionally for alcohol.

You should be totally fine! I definitely was ;) plus it was cool having my "new" name on my card :lovestruc

Have fun!

I had Guest Relations put my maiden and married name on the ticket. The ticket always worked so I didn't have to show ID but in case I did it had both names.

My ticket had my married name though it didn't change until after we returned from our wedding/honeymoon - no problems! :goodvibes

Wasn't a problem for me, but just to make sure I put the reservations in my husband's name since they ask for id for that person upon checking into your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter