Disney Tickets in My Married Name

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by cupcake1029, Oct 2, 2012.

1. cupcake1029

cupcake1029 Earning My Ears

Is it going to be a problem that my tickets are in my married name even though my name won't have changed by the time we leave? I've heard that I can make a copy of my marriage license and take that with me, but I don't know for sure. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ValDawg

ValDawg Earning My Ears

My Key to the World card with my tickets on it had my married name and it wasn't a problem at all! I just used my drivers licence if I needed to show id, which was very rare, but occasionally for alcohol.

You should be totally fine! I definitely was ;) plus it was cool having my "new" name on my card :lovestruc

Have fun!

4. SheilaHeartsDisney

SheilaHeartsDisney Yay Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had Guest Relations put my maiden and married name on the ticket. The ticket always worked so I didn't have to show ID but in case I did it had both names.

5. weedee

weedee I wanna go back to Disney already...

My ticket had my married name though it didn't change until after we returned from our wedding/honeymoon - no problems! :goodvibes

6. Alice1386

Alice1386 Mouseketeer

Wasn't a problem for me, but just to make sure I put the reservations in my husband's name since they ask for id for that person upon checking into your resort.