Disney themed maternity clothing

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
Hi all,

My husband and I are traveling to WDW next month. I will be 7 months pregnant. I would really love to find a maternity type short sleeved T-shirt that is Disney related.

Has anyone seen anything online or in a store that is like that?

Hi Jen! I know it's not maternity clothing but I would try torrid. It's a female plus size store that is a sister store to hot topic (all the fun Disney shirts). They have sizes 10-30. I am a size 8 and found some cute stuff while I was pregnant for Disney! I've found that each style fits a little differently but all of the ones I have are cute and comfortable yet let me enjoy my Disney side. My favorites are the tanks and baseball tees! Also- they have good sales a lot like BOGO or buy two get one free! Hope that helps :) If not, there's always etsy! Bound to find something on that dangerous website ;)

**edit - after looking on etsy, I think that's more of what you are looking for. There were some super cute things when I searched Disney maternity :) good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Jen! I know it's not maternity clothing but I would try torrid. It's a female plus size store that is a sister store to hot topic (all the fun Disney shirts). They have sizes 10-30. I am a size 8 and found some cute stuff while I was pregnant for Disney! I've found that each style fits a little differently but all of the ones I have are cute and comfortable yet let me enjoy my Disney side. My favorites are the tanks and baseball tees! Also- they have good sales a lot like BOGO or buy two get one free! Hope that helps :) If not, there's always etsy! Bound to find something on that dangerous website ;)

**edit - after looking on etsy, I think that's more of what you are looking for. There were some super cute things when I searched Disney maternity :) good luck!

Thanks!!!! I found a couple of cute things there. One shirt says "Growing a little Disney magic" with Minnie Ears, gloves, and shoes on the belly. That's the type of thing that i was looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter