DSCN3998.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg

DSCN3585.jpg

Show us what creativity you have in your home. :3dglasses

mkymsehi,

Where did you get the car emblem?

Both WDW and Disneyland has it. I think it was $8.

The self adhesive tape is not that good, so I used and Exacto knife to remove it. Then I used aquarium grade silicone (from Home Depot) to glue it onto the tailgate. Now it's waterproof.

OMG! I love it all especally your mal box, did you make that?

Yep, I took a plain black mailbox. Painted on the shorts. What's not shown is the back of the mailbox. The white dots of Mickey's shorts, and a tail sticking out the back.

I added in the Mickey ears made out of sheetmetal. And cut the hands and feet out of plywood, and screwed them onto the bottom.

My wife is a better painter than me, so she gets credit for the filling in Mickey's face.

It's actually the second generation mailbox that I did. The first one lasted about 7 years, and the rain and salt air in Honolulu got to it. So I had to make a second one about 5 years ago.

I love the murals, especially the castle and carriage. Did you do them freehand?

I love the murals, especially the castle and carriage. Did you do them freehand?

My wife is the artistic painter in the family. After I did the background painting, she penciled in the carriage and the castle, and painting those in herself.

Basically she takes one of the various Disney books our girls has, looks through them, finds the picture she wants, and then sketches in pencil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter