Disney, The Dream...and WHAT?!? Disney AGAIN!?! *Updated 2/20*

When we left off, poor Meg was feeling really seasick, and we were wondering if she was going to be able to eat dinner that night at the Royal Palace. She got her gingerale and ate a roll, and thankfully, started feeling better. I think the Bonine had started to kick in as well. She was good to go for dinner! Here is the bread basket, before the bread arrived:

479 by mlm313, on Flickr

So pretty! The whole restaurant was nice, with little touches everywhere:

480 by mlm313, on Flickr

483 by mlm313, on Flickr

487 by mlm313, on Flickr

Our server came over and introduced himself. He was Kruno, from Croatia. He was a very nice guy, and a great server, and touchy-feely! He'd put his hand on your shoulder as he was taking your order, or asking you a question, and get really close. He did it with everyone, even Trevor. It wasn't creepy though, but we joked a little about it at our table.

Meg and I both ordered the same appetizer, the lobster with jumbo shrimp:

481 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was good, but the lobster tasted a little odd. Maybe it had been in some sort of sauce beforehand or something?

Then, I got the onion soup:

484 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was good, but the bread on top was pretty hard to get through. You had to wait for it to get really soggy in the soup.

Meg and I both got the filet with lobster medallions for our entree. It came with mashed potatoes, and a few little veggies.

485 by mlm313, on Flickr

The filet was really good, and the lobster was better than it had been in the appetizer, even though it looks the same.

Then came dessert. Both of us chose the strawberry shortcake sundae:

486 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was really good, but Meg didn't like the sauce on top that much...she thought it was very sugar-y. I am all for sugar! :laughing:
We rated the whole dinner a 4 out of 5. The food and the service were good, and we were very glad Meg felt better! :thumbsup2

The restaurant itself was practically empty! There were obviously a lot of seasick people that night! One table near us had one poor girl sitting alone. The rest of her family of 12 was sick! We asked her to join us but she said she was just there to eat some dessert.

We went back to our room to gather up our FE gifts for Day 1. We had to get them all passed out! If you have never done a FE on DCL, do it! It was so much fun! Here is what we gave on day 1:

001 by mlm313, on Flickr

We put all of these goodies into...

003 by mlm313, on Flickr

and created a list of what goodies were in there:

002 by mlm313, on Flickr

I saw an idea like this on one of the FE threads, and loved it! That was for the adults. We gave the kids a bag filled with:

disney 003 by mlm313, on Flickr

Pirate goodies to use on Pirate night!

Once we got our workout from passing out the FE gifts, going up and down the stairs and down all the looong hallways, we went back to our room, to sleep for the night.

488 by mlm313, on Flickr

Weather for the day: really windy, and some rain in Port Canaveral
Best thing for the day: Being on the Dream!
Worst thing: Meg being seasick!

Okay I may be asking a dumb question but what does FE stand for?

Not a dumb question AT ALL! I had to look it up when I first joined our cruise meet! They were talking about FEs and I had NO IDEA! It's actually really fun.

It stands for Fish Extender exchange. There are little clip things outside each stateroom that the room stewards use. They clip info there for you, such as spa specials, etc. The clips started off as a fish. People started hanging pocket pouches there and they would exchange gifts with other people in their cruise meet.
Here is a thread if you want to read more about them:
FE info

I found our cruise date thread and they had a FE sign up going. We joined, and I'm so glad we did. We got to go around the ship delivering little gifts for everyone in the FE group, and they did the same. We would come back to find all sorts of goodies in our pouch! We got everything from candy and CDs to things from other countries that the other cruisers are from!

Meg and I got up around 8, and got ready to begin our day. The first thing we noticed was that the ship wasn't rocky at all, like it was the night before! Yay! We decided on the Royal Palace for breakfast, because Meg didn't want to go to the Enchanted Garden, as she wanted to be "surprised" when she saw it for our dinner rotation, and we weren't that keen on Cabanas at lunch.

The Royal Palace serves a sit down breakfast, and it's nice to be waited on! :goodvibes
We were shown to a table, just for the 2 of us, and given our menus.

067 by mlm313, on Flickr

Meg took more pictures of the restaurant:

068 by mlm313, on Flickr

069 by mlm313, on Flickr

070 by mlm313, on Flickr

Meg ordered a veggie omlette.

071 by mlm313, on Flickr

She liked it, and gave it a 4 out of 5 as nothing else came with it.

I ordered the Breakfast Trio. It sounded really good!

072 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was a pancake, a "Belgian" waffle, and French toast, with bacon. The waffle wasn't exactly what I think of as a Belgian waffle. It was more like a frozen toaster waffle, and the pancake was really dry. The French toast was good at least!
I gave it a 2 out of 5. I was kind of disappointed. :sad2:

We left breakfast, and stopped to take a picture outside of the Royal Palace.

074 by mlm313, on Flickr

We headed up to "Anyone Can Cook". We thought it was going to be a cooking lesson.

075 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was a demonstration by the head pastry chef. He made an apple streudel with vanilla sauce. Watching him roll the dough out and fold it, making the layers was incredible. I don't think "anyone" could do that! I think I'd be more likely to go buy frozen phyllo dough! :laughing: But it was cool to see. Then, we got to sample some! I thought it was really good, but Meg didn't like it very much. That was fine because I got to eat hers too!

We went up to deck 4 to sit and "relax". There is no relaxing with Meg around. She wants to constantly go, go, go! So, while I was sitting, looking at the Navigator, she kept telling me to talk, and she was snapping pictures at random moments, then laughing like a crazy person. I was getting annoyed. Here is one of them, where I think I was telling her to SHUT UP! :rotfl:

077 by mlm313, on Flickr

Nice, I know! At least we got one shot of the ocean:

076 by mlm313, on Flickr

When I couldn't stand it anymore, we went inside to check out the "Diaper Dash" that was on the Navigator.

078 by mlm313, on Flickr

Too bad no babies showed up! Then, they opened it up to toddlers, but only one showed up with his parents. So, we left. Too bad, I wanted to see a bunch of crawling babies, racing!

Bingo was next...would we win any money?

Thanks so much for explaining FE to me! That's such a neat idea and definitely something I'd like to do when we cruise.

That restaurant is gorgeous... maybe the food's better at different meals? Hopefully? But Meg's omelette does look delicious!

All those activities look so cutely themed. It's a bummer how misleading the "Anyone Can Cook" lecture was though...

I totally feel for you just wanting to sit while Meg is go go go. I was just like that at her age. I'm sure I drove my mother crazy! Now sometimes I just like to sit at the coffee shop watching the world go by while Matt is sitting at the edge of chair wanting to run off! The funny thing is we're completely different at Disney. I'm go go go and he just wants to take it easy! Ah balance. Someday we'll find it, right? ;)

Great update again!

Unfortunately we both picked the DCL trio breakfast and it was the worst breakfast I had at the RP and we went about every day of our 11 night cruise. :lmao:
They had a delicious pineapple stack and the Eggs Benedict were to die for. Tom had the "big breakfast" (?) and he really enjoyed it.

As far as the "anyone can cook" demonstration - we knew what it was and quite enjoyed it ........ and I CAN make that dough without any problems and I can get it as thin as he can - but it's easy if you grew up in Austria, the county that perfected the apple strudel. :thumbsup2

Love the photo of you! ;) Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for explaining FE to me! That's such a neat idea and definitely something I'd like to do when we cruise.

That restaurant is gorgeous... maybe the food's better at different meals? Hopefully? But Meg's omelette does look delicious!

All those activities look so cutely themed. It's a bummer how misleading the "Anyone Can Cook" lecture was though...

I totally feel for you just wanting to sit while Meg is go go go. I was just like that at her age. I'm sure I drove my mother crazy! Now sometimes I just like to sit at the coffee shop watching the world go by while Matt is sitting at the edge of chair wanting to run off! The funny thing is we're completely different at Disney. I'm go go go and he just wants to take it easy! Ah balance. Someday we'll find it, right? ;)

The FE was so much fun, and we were so glad we did it. I would really recommend it!
It was fun to watch the head pastry chef do his thing, and he did WAAAAY better than I could've done. I think if it was a lesson, we may have been there all day, and he would have never gotten back to do some actual cooking! :lmao:
Yeah, Meg can't relax. I suggested the kid's club, but she always wants to be with me. I love that, except for when I just want to sit for a little while! That's funny how you and Matt switch places at WDW!

Great update again!

Unfortunately we both picked the DCL trio breakfast and it was the worst breakfast I had at the RP and we went about every day of our 11 night cruise. :lmao:
They had a delicious pineapple stack and the Eggs Benedict were to die for. Tom had the "big breakfast" (?) and he really enjoyed it.

As far as the "anyone can cook" demonstration - we knew what it was and quite enjoyed it ........ and I CAN make that dough without any problems and I can get it as thin as he can - but it's easy if you grew up in Austria, the county that perfected the apple strudel. :thumbsup2

Love the photo of you! ;) Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Well, I'm glad to know there are much better options for breakfast at RP. Meg really liked hers. I was just so looking forward to all that sweetness, and was sad it didn't deliver!
I'm impressed you can get the dough that thin for the strudel! Although, I can say I haven't even tried. Maybe someday! ;)
I think that photo of me was one of about 25 that I made Meg delete. She was having a great time annoying me! :rotfl:

We docked in Nassau at this point, late, around 11:30 ish, and the announcement had been made that all excursions had been cancelled and Atlantis was closed. We didn't mind, as we were planning to stay on the ship anyways. But, it would have been nice if all those people who did have an excursion planned got to go. Then we would have had more of the ship to ourselves! ;)
Here are a few pictures, before heading to bingo:

083 by mlm313, on Flickr

082 by mlm313, on Flickr

We made a quick stop in one of the bathrooms. They are really nice! And Meg liked the mirrors:

081 by mlm313, on Flickr

We got to bingo, and bought a combo package. It had 3 paper bingo cards for each game, and there were 5 games, so 15 paper cards. It also came with an electronic handset thing that had maybe 48 cards on it for each game??? I had never seen one of these before! Meg thought it looked like a giant remote control or something from the 80s. It kinda did!
It was $50 for this package. Bingo was more expensive than I thought it would be!

We ordered a drink while we waited for the games to begin:

080 by mlm313, on Flickr

I got the Bahama Mama. Might as well, as we were in the Bahamas! ;)
It was really good!

Meg got the Ooey Gooey...some sort of chocolate ice cream drink.

079 by mlm313, on Flickr

She loooved it. It was very chocolate-y.

Bingo began, and I just had to sit there and let my electronic thing do all the work. The CMs running bingo were really funny, and we had a lot of laughs, even though we weren't winning...yet!
For some reason, they call the machine that all the balls are in, Betty. And we kept yelling, "shake it up Betty!"
The CMs also had this dance they did whenever B11 was called. We still remember it!

We were on the 3rd game and all of a sudden, my screen started flashing BINGO! I won! I won! And the guy announcing it said, "wow, that came out of nowhere." because you are supposed to stand up when you are down to only needing one more number. I had no idea that's what my electronic thing was trying to tell me! :lmao: I just knew the BINGO part!

I ended up winning $135. Not too shabby! They put it right on your KTTW card. Well, thank you very much!

After the excitement of bingo, we went in search of something for lunch. I really wasn't excited for Cabanas again, so we checked out Flo's Cafe.

492 by mlm313, on Flickr

Meg wound up with a half sandwich, a panini with chicken and cheese, and a salad.

489 by mlm313, on Flickr

She gave it a 3 out of 5. Not great, but good. Although, she couldn't find the salad dressing.

I went over to a different window, and got a cheeseburger with fries, and I picked up a salad as well.

490 by mlm313, on Flickr

491 by mlm313, on Flickr

The burger was already cooked, I think they just threw it back on the grill to heat it up, then slapped on some cheese, which didn't melt at all. Meg loved my fries!
I gave it a 3.5 out of 5. It was good, except for the cheese.

Then, we went in search of Eye Scream.

496 by mlm313, on Flickr

Oh Yeah! :cloud9:

Self-serve soft-serve ice cream!!! They had vanilla, chocolate, twist, or banana, strawberry, and that twist combo. We only tried the chocolate/vanilla twist in a cone. Every time. Meg had 5, yes 5, on this one day! I think this was one of her favorite spots on the ship!

We walked around, near the pools, and AquaDuck...

493 by mlm313, on Flickr

494 by mlm313, on Flickr

495 by mlm313, on Flickr

497 by mlm313, on Flickr

503 by mlm313, on Flickr

504 by mlm313, on Flickr

Then, we were off to another activity!

Stopping in to Hi and tell you I am enjoying your TR. We are staying four nights at AKL and then doing 5 on the Dream in April and we are beyond excited. Looking forward to see more photos of the ship !!!

I know I'm spoiling my own surprise but did you get to ride the AquaDuck? I think it'd be so cool to ride the slide down and over the ocean!

Those details on the ship are just incredible. The Nemo murals are gorgeous and I love the little Donald sticking out of the side of the ship... poor Donald. He gets in a similar predicament at Philharmagic :lmao:

Stopping in to Hi and tell you I am enjoying your TR. We are staying four nights at AKL and then doing 5 on the Dream in April and we are beyond excited. Looking forward to see more photos of the ship !!!

Hi, and :welcome: Oooh, I can't wait to hear how the 5 night cruise is on the Dream! That's what we have planned for next August! Btw, I LOVE the Hannah name fill on your new TR...with Rapunzel and Pascal! :thumbsup2

I know I'm spoiling my own surprise but did you get to ride the AquaDuck? I think it'd be so cool to ride the slide down and over the ocean!

Those details on the ship are just incredible. The Nemo murals are gorgeous and I love the little Donald sticking out of the side of the ship... poor Donald. He gets in a similar predicament at Philharmagic :lmao:

I'll give you a sneak peek...we did go on the AquaDuck!
The details on the ship really are great!
I have a feeling you might be talking Matt into a Disney cruise sometime? ;)

I'll give you a sneak peek...we did go on the AquaDuck!
The details on the ship really are great!
I have a feeling you might be talking Matt into a Disney cruise sometime? ;)

I cannot WAIT to hear about the AquaDuck!
Not gonna lie, I'm aware that our honeymoon will probably be upcoming in the next few years and I'm playing around with ideas. Ideally I'd love to explore Australia together but I'm aware that would be a pricey honeymoon. If we need to be cost conscious a Disney Cruise is high up on my list of potentials!

I cannot WAIT to hear about the AquaDuck!
Not gonna lie, I'm aware that our honeymoon will probably be upcoming in the next few years and I'm playing around with ideas. Ideally I'd love to explore Australia together but I'm aware that would be a pricey honeymoon. If we need to be cost conscious a Disney Cruise is high up on my list of potentials!

A Disney Cruise would be a good option for your honeymoon...I went with my ex-husband back in 1998, so with no kids, and we had a great time. They really aren't just for kids at all!

After lunch, Meg and I decided to do the animation class. We had really enjoyed the one at DHS, so we wanted to try it again.

505 by mlm313, on Flickr

Unfortunately, we were drawing Mickey again. I would have liked to try another character, but I guess we could use the practice anyways! ;)
There was a 16 year old kid there who was sitting at the table next to us. His drawing was sooo good! It looked EXACTLY like it should. He said his dream is to be an animator someday, and I think he probably will be!
Our pictures were not as good:

506 by mlm313, on Flickr

That one was Meg's and here is mine:

507 by mlm313, on Flickr

:rotfl: cute!

We went back to the room to get the Wave phones. I was heading off to a "mixology" class, and Meg wanted to spend that time exploring the ship, and taking more pictures. She had no interest in going to the kid's club. So, I told her we'd use the phone if one of us needed to get in touch with the other. They were pretty cool once we figured them out. For those who don't know, the Wave phones can be used to call or text the other people in your cabin while on the ship (and I think on Castaway Cay).

So, we headed out with our phones. I went off to one of the clubs in The District. When I showed up, the bartender asked for my ticket. I had no idea what he was talking about. Apparently, you are supposed to pre-register for the class and pay then. Whoops! But, he let me stay, and just billed my KTTW card. So, while I was drinking all of the concoctions he made, Meg was off shooting away.

509 by mlm313, on Flickr

510 by mlm313, on Flickr

511 by mlm313, on Flickr

512 by mlm313, on Flickr

513 by mlm313, on Flickr

She headed up onto Deck 12, and took a break from the photo shoot for another ice cream at Eye Scream! Then, back to the photo taking.

514 by mlm313, on Flickr

515 by mlm313, on Flickr

516 by mlm313, on Flickr

517 by mlm313, on Flickr

Then, back down to the Atrium she went, while I was still in "class".

518 by mlm313, on Flickr

519 by mlm313, on Flickr

521 by mlm313, on Flickr

522 by mlm313, on Flickr

523 by mlm313, on Flickr

524 by mlm313, on Flickr

Continued in next post...

Meg was still busy taking pictures. She headed outside.

520 by mlm313, on Flickr

525 by mlm313, on Flickr

Can you find the hidden Mickeys on the lifeboat?

526 by mlm313, on Flickr

527 by mlm313, on Flickr

528 by mlm313, on Flickr

Then, she went back inside, for more food! Chocolate covered strawberries at the Vista Cafe.

530 by mlm313, on Flickr

yum! And I love the plate they're on!

529 by mlm313, on Flickr

Meg sat here, and waited for me.

535 by mlm313, on Flickr

The class was supposed to be over at 4. She tried calling my phone around 4:05, which thankfully was on vibrate. I sent her a text back (which was a pain without the keyboard) that we weren't done yet, and I'd call her soon. I think we were on drink #4 out of 5 at that point! :drinking1

I am not a big drinker at all, so by now I was feeling it! The bartender started off with a dirty martini. Bleeech! :scared1: I really couldn't finish that one, and he kept saying he was leaving it there until I did! He did finally take it away because it was awful.
Then, he made a drink with crushed raspberries and Jack Daniels! It was actually really good.
He made another with more raspberries and mint, but not sure what kind of alcohol was in it. It was good.
I really can't remember the other 2! :laughing: I know that two of the drinks are on the menu of the Skyline Lounge, which is the club the class was in.

The class finally got over at 4:30 so I called Meg to let her know. She had been wandering around in the Vista Gallery, taking more pictures of course.

532 by mlm313, on Flickr

533 by mlm313, on Flickr

She HAD to take a picture of the Pooh one!

Meg went up to Deck 5 and I had come out of the class. Both of us wound up lost! :lmao: I was wandering around in The District, trying to find my way out, and no, it wasn't the 5 (small) drinks I had. I get lost totally sober! Meg was lost on Deck 5 in some hallway. But, I made it out to the railing at the Atrium on Deck 5, and so at least I knew where I was. Then, I could see Meg at the Vista Cafe again, one deck down.
We did finally find each other, and Meg was all frustrated but I just burst out laughing! Then, of course she kept saying I was drunk which would just make me laugh again.
I definitely wasn't drunk, but the drinks had an effect! I told her I should drink more often to put up with her when she got an attitude! :rotfl2:

We decided to give the Midship Detective Agency a try at this point, as we were right near where you begin it. There were 2 options, and we chose the one with the Dalmatians...something about search for the missing puppies.

It was cute, and it was fun to find all of the interactive art, and watch it change, and move. This took about a half hour, and then we went back to our room.
When we got there, we had a card from the Chill Spa (for teens) at the Senses Spa. I told Meg we should check it out, as I thought you had to be 13 to use it.

We went up, and asked if she could go, since they had given us the card. The woman at the front desk at the spa was kind of rude, and informed us that Meg couldn't do any of the teen spa treatments except for a manicure, pedicure, or a facial.

I talked her into getting a pedicure, and we made an appointment for that night at 7, before dinner.

Wow! You were busy that day!

We love those "seminars" :lmao: Tom and I did the champagne tasting at Pink and the Wine tasting at Meridien and had "lots of fun". :rotfl2:

Love your drawings by the way - I never thought about doing those classes, but maybe that could be something we could try on one of our future cruises. :thumbsup2

Wow! You were busy that day!

We love those "seminars" :lmao: Tom and I did the champagne tasting at Pink and the Wine tasting at Meridien and had "lots of fun". :rotfl2:

Love your drawings by the way - I never thought about doing those classes, but maybe that could be something we could try on one of our future cruises. :thumbsup2

Yes, we were busy! Meg doesn't sit still! :rotfl:

A couple at the mixology class has gone to the champagne tasting too and loved it. Maybe I'll have to try that one next time.

The animation classes are actually pretty fun. Although, we did like the one at DHS better.

Since we made Meg an appointment at 7 that night for the spa, she had to get showered and changed for dinner before she went there. So, she did that and then went up to Senses for the Chill Spa.

508 by mlm313, on Flickr

While she was being pampered, I took a shower and got ready for dinner. When I was just about ready, I happened to glance out the doors and noticed we were pulling away from Nassau.

536 by mlm313, on Flickr

537 by mlm313, on Flickr

The sun was just beginning to set, and this little lighthouse looked so pretty.

Right around this time, the announcement was made that we would not be able to make it to Castaway Cay the next day! :sad2: :eek: :sad1: WHAT?! And even worse, we'd be going back to Nassau! BLAH! :sad2:
This was my 2nd DCL cruise, and now the 2nd time we would NOT be going to CC!!! There was a hurricane that time too!!! Apparently, you should not cruise when I do, as I seem to have bad luck with this!
I was pretty bummed out, but oh well. Next time, right? It gave me a good excuse to rebook! :thumbsup2

After that, the spa called for me to come get Meg. Not sure why, but I think they probably figured she wouldn't know to tip them. Although, I told her how to, and what %. So, I went up there and they were just finishing her toes.
She had a good time with (another) Megan, from South Africa. Meg thought she was nice, but she couldn't always understand her. Here is what she chose for her pedicure.

637 by mlm313, on Flickr

Black, of course, with little Mickeys. One smudged a bit, but that's ok. Cute, but not sure it was worth $72 with the tip!

Since Meg was at the spa, and I was getting ready, we missed the show for the night, which was Villians Tonite. Something else we'll have to catch on the next cruise!

It was just about time for dinner, so we passed out a few FE gifts, which was a word search and Disney trivia for the adults, and pirate Mad Libs for the kids with a pencil.

013 by mlm313, on Flickr

We started down towards our dinner destination.

538 by mlm313, on Flickr

The waiter seating us got lost. He couldn't find our table number. Luckily, we spotted Trevor and his mom, Jen! So, we were seated at our table.

541 by mlm313, on Flickr

I am intently studying the menu in the background! :rotfl:

We chatted with Jen and Trevor, who had gotten off the ship in Nassau. They really hated it. Not very much was open at all, which had been announced, but they didn't care for the whole thing. We wondered why DCL, or any cruise line, even bothers to stop there?!?
We took in all the sights of the restaurant, and then it was time for our bread, and to order our meals!

539 by mlm313, on Flickr

We really liked the butter knife, and the plates.

540 by mlm313, on Flickr

Continued in next post.

I forgot to mention, that tonite was Pirate Night. We saw lots of people in great pirate costumes, but we didn't have anything like that. Meg just wore one of the bandanas we got in our stateroom that day.

We ordered our appetizers, and they came out shortly after that. Meg got the onion cheesecake, which was the texture of a quiche. She really liked it.

542 by mlm313, on Flickr

I got the mushroom risotto. Normally, I don't like mushrooms, but I do like risotto, so I decided to try it. I thought it was very good as well.

543 by mlm313, on Flickr

We both also got a soup...baked potato. We both liked the soup too. Dinner was off to a good start.

544 by mlm313, on Flickr

While we were eating, Crush made his way around the room on the big screens. We weren't right at a screen, so watched him "chat" with a table near us. It was kind of difficult to pay attention to him, as people at our table were talking, as well as others at tables near us, but what we could hear was funny.

Dinner arrived. Meg got a "nest".

545 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was made from fried noodles and had stir-fry veggies inside. She really liked it a lot. The noodles were a little hard for her to eat with her braces, but otherwise very good.

I got pasta with shrimp.

546 by mlm313, on Flickr

It had a crispy mozzarella thing on top, that Meg loved. The dish was good, and if I remember correctly, I cleaned my plate!

Dessert was next, and for some reason, we didn't find too much we liked, most nights. I think it's a little more fancy than what we're used to for dessert. Give me a piece of cake, or a slice of pie, and I'm happy! :laughing:

Meg just got a Mickey bar.

548 by mlm313, on Flickr

They're not on the menu, but you can get one anytime. :mickeybar
I got the cookies and cream sundae.

549 by mlm313, on Flickr

It was good.

By this time, it was almost 10, and the restaurant was pretty empty. Meg took a few pictures as we were on our way out.

550 by mlm313, on Flickr

551 by mlm313, on Flickr

552 by mlm313, on Flickr

553 by mlm313, on Flickr

I have to say, having been on the Magic once before, I liked Animator's Palate there better than on the Dream, with the changing colors, and the waiters changing outfits. It was more of a show I thought on the Magic.

Pirate night was starting soon, but I had to stop by our room to change my shoes. The elevators were PACKED, so we ran up 6 floors to get to our room. I changed my shoes, and by the time we got to Deck 12, it was very crowded! We found a spot near the entrance to the Aquaduck, and waited for the show and the fireworks to begin!

6244645697_b4fd520cbc.jpg

Do you think they sell those chairs? I want them for my kitchen. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter