Disney Text/Ring Tone Downloads

iKristin

88 MPH
WELCOME to my collection of Disney themed text-tones and ring-tones!! These are available for download by anyone, so feel free to download one or download them all to your smartphone.

• All tones with the *NEW* posted beside it are new for that week. New week starts Sunday.

• If you have a request for a tone you'd like to have then please feel free to message me, or just simply submit a post with your request. I will happily try and create any tones that I can. There are some tones that I only created for iPhone, but if you'd like it for Android please let me know and I can add it for the other device. Please make sure and let me know if you're wanting to use this request as a text-tone or ring-tone as this is quite a difference in length.

• Some iPhone downloads can ONLY be used as ring-tones (not a text-tone) due to their length. iPhone has a length limit to tones, while Android does not. So please don't panic if you place the tone onto your iPhone and are not able to locate it in the "Text Tone" sounds listing. If you do not see it listed there, simply open the "Ringtone" listing; if the tone is listed there then that means it is unavailable as a text tone because of it's length.

• Rides/Shows that may only be at a specific park will usually be listed under that category, so make sure and look through the listings before submitting a request. It may already be there! You just didn't see it ;)

• If at any time a download link stops working then please let me know ASAP so that I can fix it. I will not be checking the links so I will not be aware of any that are no longer in working order.

jhq88l.png

--FOR DOWNLOADING FROM SITE, WATCH FIRST PART OF VIDEO. FOR COMPLETE IPHONE HELP, WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO. WATCH IN HD AND IN FULL SCREEN FOR BEST DETAIL--

Last edited:
5jttmh.png

fp2nbp.png

Entry Whistle
Entry Sparkle
Main Street's Music Part 1
Main Street Electrical Parade
Disneyland Closure Music

33nj59z.png

Yeti Growl
Peter Pan's Flight
Mad Tea Party
Small World Queue Music
Small World Clock

oi6ouq.png

Welcome Foolish Mortals....I Am Your Host
Pirates Of The Caribbean Exit
Haunted Mansion Organ
Haunted Mansion Attic Piano
Haunted Mansion Holiday Music Box
Haunted Mansion Holiday Doom Buggies
Grim Grinning Ghosts (with vocals)
Pirates Of The Caribbean Ambience
Pirates Of The Caribbean Talking Jolly Roger
Pirates Of The Caribbean "Yo Ho"
Haunted Mansion Graveyard Music
Haunted Mansion Stretching Room
Haunted Mansion "Our Tour Begins Here..."
Haunted Mansion Entrance

jsll09.png

Finding Nemo Queue
Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters - Aliens Working
Permanecer Sentados Por Favor *NEW*

344e7v9.png

Big Thunder Mountain Train Sounds

106wzk4.png

Splash Mountain

2vkkaao.png

Tarzan's Treehouse
Enchanted Tiki Room
Indiana Jones - Eyes Of Mara
Adventureland Area Music Part 1

514zdj.png

ToonTown Area Music

24vshty.png

Soarin' Over California - Part 1
Soarin' Over California - Part 2
Paradise Pier "California Girls"
Grizzly Peak Area Music
Tower Of Terror Area Music
Radiator Springs Racers
World Of Color Exit
World Of Color Part 1

1g61wl.png

Figment "One Little Spark"

5aqdjk.png

Magical! Fireworks "Baby Mine"
Fantasmic! Theme
Halloween Screams Fireworks "Grim Grinning Ghosts"
Halloween Screams Fireworks "Trust In Me/AEIOU"

wmjkuv.jpg

When You Wish Upon A Star (Jiminy Cricket)
UP "Married Life"
Tangled "I See The Light"
Brave "Touch The Sky"

a0xmon.png

Octonauts "Creature Report"

Last edited:

Hate to have to say this but none of the links that I tried worked at all.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Last edited:

I'm not signed into my account on 4shared and can click them and they're working fine. Sorry.

Thank you so much iKristin for doing all of these ringtones and adding in my requests of the Halloween Screams fireworks soundtrack. These are awesome and I just love hearing them when my phone goes off. :love:

Thank you sooooooo much for this!!!! They all downloaded perfectly and now I just have to figure out to whom to assign each tone!! Love it!

They can be put on a basic phone, I don't remember at the moment how exactly that can be done. If your phone takes a microSD card that is the easiest way to get them onto your phone. Glad everyone is enjoying the new additions! I just got a new job so I haven't had a chance to make more, but don't worry there will be more!!

Any requests? :) I can do Disney movies as well, not just rides. Just added Brave "Touch The Sky" to the Disney Movies section.

Any way you could add the stretching and the room before that on the haunted mansion? Thanks

Can you get a World of Color Ringtone? The pop music one they play at the end as well, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts