Disney tattoos

lilsassymom

Mouseketeer
Anyone have a Disney tattoo and feel like sharing a picture? I've been searching Pinterest for ideas, but I want one BAD. Preferably before our next trip in December 2017. I can't decide if I want a Castle, Mickey and Minnie, Stitch, or Jack Skellington. Such a tough decision when you love so much Disney:love:

I don't have one (tattoos are too much of a commitment for me ha, but if I did get one it would probably be Disney related!) but check out this Tumblr: http://disneyink.tumblr.com/

It hasn't been updated in a year but is full of tons and tons of beautiful tattoos. I spent like an hour looking through them one night haha. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration (although I definitely wouldn't copy one outright, that is apparently considered poor etiquette in the tattoo community; some even think of it as theft.) Be sure to share a pic once you've gone through with it! I'd love to see!

I don't have one (tattoos are too much of a commitment for me ha, but if I did get one it would probably be Disney related!) but check out this Tumblr: http://disneyink.tumblr.com/

It hasn't been updated in a year but is full of tons and tons of beautiful tattoos. I spent like an hour looking through them one night haha. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration (although I definitely wouldn't copy one outright, that is apparently considered poor etiquette in the tattoo community; some even think of it as theft.) Be sure to share a pic once you've gone through with it! I'd love to see!

Oh yes, thank you for that link. I will be going thru that and I would never copy one outright. I like getting inspiration, as I have 3 tattoos already---but they aren't Disney related:flower1:

<<< that is my first disney tattoo.

i also have a figment tattoo let me see if i can find a pic
upload_2016-5-19_1-28-50.png

and coincidentally enough i just got another disney tattoo today.
its a cartoon version of an its a small world hula girl.
me and my two older sisters each got one.
it was a 30th birthday present to me.
13242271_10154081895045891_527618065_o.jpg

out of the ones you mentioned i'd probably go with mickey or stitch.
thats just me though :)

5 of my 14 tattoos are Disney, they're all in this community thread from the WDW board. Some of the oldest pictures are broken but there's some amazing work in here.

My newest tattoo, I am soo in love with it, especially the space background. It's still healing, can't wait to see it fully healed. More and more subtle colors are popping up as the swelling and redness go away :) It's a TIE Inteceptor, from Return of the Jedi.

C:\Users\allairem\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

I have 4 Disney-related tattoos. I like to put in small pieces that most may not even realize are Disney-related. I am finishing up a sleeve with more Disney tattoos but trying to figure out what I want where. I follow a lot of Disney-related Instagram account of tattooers that focus on traditional style in girly colors with a Disney focus. Check out these Instagram accounts for more ideas: inkeddisney, kellymcgrathart, chelseytattoos, and alexstrangler (my favorite). I also look at the Instagram for ashley24taylor... she is a Disney artist where I get a ton of ideas. But for mine I have two Mary Poppins (silhouette behind my ear and the umbrella in my arm ditch), Disney balloons and jewels from Snow White. Here is a link to the photos in Dropbox. I wasn't able to upload them for some reason here.

I have two out of my seven but its hard to get a picture of them since they are on the back of my arms. They are both portrait style silhouettes of two Disney Princesses, one of Aurora and one of Belle

Sorry this is so big. But I got this in January for my daughter. When she was little she loved Jack so much (she still does, but at 7 she's too cool to admit to it lol) and her name is Violet.

Jack-Skellington-tattoo-1024x1024.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter