Disney Style Letter Stencils/Iron Ons

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by fanmickey, Aug 23, 2010.

1. fanmickey

fanmickey Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if you can buy the "Disney" style letters to make t-shirts with? DD wants to make shirt for an upcoming trip but all I can find is really ugly letters...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

You can download the Font, and install it on your computer.

If you want I can e-mail it to you.... PM me your E-mail address.

4. fanmickey

fanmickey Earning My Ears

Unfortunately I can't PM you yet - apparently I need 10 posts first! I will get my count up and then PM you. Thanks!

5. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

ok...

6. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm DIS Veteran

Not sure if it is worth the money for you, but the cricut machine cuts letters in all sorts of Disney fonts and you could put a character on the shirt too. The machine isn't cheap though, so you really need to have further uses for it than just 1 shirt.

7. Meezoogirl

Meezoogirl WDW Addict... But that's ok.. Everyone needs one a

Go to Dafont.com and download Walt's font. Once dowloaded, it'll be in your list. You can use word to make the letters and print it out on transfer paper. Head over to the Creative Disign section on this board. There are a ton of great Disigners that create custom shirts for you.

8. chrislo

chrislo Earning My Ears

Check out the designs boards here. There are many creative people who share their work. You can order the iron on transfer paper from Amy M-I-C-K-E-Y and create your own shirts. Very easy to do.