disney stores create your own tankini?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by disney_girl125, May 27, 2010.

1. disney_girl125

disney_girl125 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have this swim suit? I was thinking about getting it, but i'm not sure since I can't try it on. They also said that I can't return it because I have to pick a character to go on it, so they consider it personalized. Any opinions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

I would be very hesitant...I am guessing you will get a nearly unanimous response that the sizing s ridiculously too big.

4. Robmom

Robmom <font color=blue>I used to be one of those kids<br

Yeah, you have to order at least 2 sizes smaller than your usual size. I bought one once.

5. SILLYANDI

SILLYANDI DIS Veteran

I bought one last year...ONCE. It was 2-3 sizes too large and I suspect even if I had ordered 2 sizes smaller the fit would have been weird. The Disney Store women's clothing in general has a tendency to be unflattering (at least for me) too tight in some places and way too big in others. Not sure who's measurements they are using for patterns but it is not anywhere close to my body shape!:confused:

6. CrzyforPiglet

CrzyforPiglet <font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta

Agreed - plus the way it was cut was just wrong - can't quite explain but it was just off for whatever reason. This was probably 2 years ago so not sure if things have improved - I was sad too b/c it matched my DH and DS's suits but I sent mine back b/c I knew even with a smaller size it wouldn't have worked.

7. EclecticWAHM

EclecticWAHM Mouseketeer