Disney store pins

Carlnne

DIS Veteran
Can you use the pins sold at Disney stores to trade within the parks? If so that would be a great deal because I noticed quite a few pins in the clearance section of the store.

Yes you can - No problems - That is why we bought tons of them when they went on clearance -

I have also heard that the DS is no longer going to carry pins - so I would get them while you can!!

Thanks but I went back to our Disney store and all they had left were a few of the big pins that play music. I think they were 75% off of 9 or 10 dollars. I didnt bother getting them because its not worth the few dollars Id save to worry about packing them. I'll just buy the ones my kids want instead of trading. The larger Disney stores might still have some of the cheaper ones if anyone else wants to try. Our store is very small so they never have much. Good Luck.

It is also my understanding they will no longer sell pins at TDS. Any pin that is stamped Disney on the back is tradable at the parks. You will find some people that really like the store pins because they have not seen them before!

Happy trading

Thanks for the info about TDS not carring pins anymore. There's a lot left at my store. I'll be on my way back in the morning to grab some more!

Wow...what a bargain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter